chapter 23: pregnancy and Dawn returns

I run out to the lounge where Aaron's seated. "Aaron I'm-" loud banging stops me from finishing. I sigh and walk to the door opening it. Dawn is standing there, she runs in and shuts the door locking it.

"Dawn?!" I yell wrapping my arms around her tight, Dawn hugs back weakly. "Aaron! Dawns home!" I yell excited but also angry, Dawns full of blood and cuts and bruises, she's weak.

Aaron runs out to us and wraps his arms around us both, Dawn yelps in pain and we both let go "I'm sorry" I mumble. Dawn shakes her head, "It's fine" she says but I don't believe her.

"What happened?!" I ask staring at her, Aaron's arm wraps around my waist and I lean into him. "...I'm having a shower" Dawn says before walking into her room, I sigh. 

"I'm pregnant" I mumble to Aaron, he stares at me "shit" he reply's which doesn't help me feel better. I let out a deep breath "Fucking hell" I mumble not exactly excited over being pregnant.

I walk to the fridge and grab a cucumber taking a bite. "isn't this what we wanted?" Aaron asks, I turn to him "yeah before you decided we weren't ready, we are basically friends with benefits and I'm fucking pregnant!" I yell but not loud enough for people to hear.

He sighs loudly "your pregnant, I think we are as ready as ever" he says walking to me and putting his arms around me, I growl protectively. You could say I'm scared I'll lose another baby. 

I look at him "Lila I'm saying I wanna be with you" he says putting his hand on my neck purposely touching the mark making me bite my lip hard. "I wanna be with you too" I mumble putting my head in his chest crying for no reason, damn hormones. He hugs me tight kissing my head, "I will protect you and our baby this time" he says calming me.I close my eyes admiring his scent. 

"Dawn won't talk" I mumble deep in thought, "what?" he asks sounding confused, and his confused tone is literally the cutest. I smile then remember that we are mid conversation. "She won't tell us why she's full of bruises and weak, or where she's been or what happened" I say looking up at him, he nods "yeah..." he reply's. I know she was kidnapped, tortured maybe, beaten or raped... I hope not. 

Aaron places his hand on my stomach, "we're really having a baby" he says, I slightly smile. The thought of Ellie dying in hallway flashes through my mind and I try my hardest not to cry but like usual I fail. "What's wrong Lila?" Aaron asks in a soothing tone, "What if I lose the baby again?..." I mumble he doesn't answer, just strokes my hair.

Dawn walks out and sits on the couch, I walk over to her but she's passed out, great. "Dawn are you okay?" I ask but she doesn't reply. I sit down and turn the tv on. 

I watch tv for a good hour until Dawn sits up "hey" I say yawning, "hello..." she mumbles I look at her concerned. "Are you okay?" I ask  "no...". I sigh and turn the tv off, "do you wanna talk about it?" I ask.

"Aaron's got big ears" she says staring at the floor, "who said my name?" Aaron's voice echoes, I giggle "he has a big dick too" I say then realising I should have stayed silent. "Are you hungry?" I ask changing the subject, "a little" she mumbles. I nod and get up walking to the kitchen. With Dawn following behind

I open the fridge. I turn to ask Dawn what she wants to eat but she is holding a knife to Aaron's throat, I growl. Dawn looks at me scared, "put the knife down!" I yell at her but she ignores. I step towards Dawn "put it down" I demand, I can't lose Aaron I just got him back. Dawn drops the knife and runs to her room I sigh and look at Aaron.

"Why's she being like this?" I ask him but he just shrugs grabbing a slice of pizza from last nights dinner, "go talk to her!" I yell pushing him out of the kitchen. I walk upstairs into Aaron's room and get changed into one of his shirts, I really need to go home and grab some of my clothes.

I lay in bed hearing Aaron yelling, I push myself up and walk to Dawns room "Aaron stop yelling!" I yell at Aaron, Dawns on the floor crying. Aaron looks at me and dawn crawls under her bed. "yelling at her won't help" I say crossing my arms, I see Dawn crawl out from the other side of her bed. 

"Apologise" I say to Aaron, Aaron looks over at Dawn and walks to her while she pulls a pillow over her face. Aaron sits next to her and says "Dawn I'm sorry" but Dawn just stares. I completely fangirl over how good of a father Aaron would be, it's so cute. Apart from the fact he yells but I can always yell at him, still he's so fucking cute actually hot. A loud thump pulls me from my thoughts, Dawns against the wall with her eyes closed. 

"Dawn what's wrong?" I ask staring at her, Dawn looks up at me, "You know we wouldn't hurt you" I say walking over and sitting on her bed. Dawn stares at Aaron and he smiles, I sigh. "Can we talk about this later?" Dawn mumbles I just nod and get up walking out, Aaron follows. I hear Dawn walk out but I'm too busy laying in Aaron's bed.

Aaron sits down playing video games, I stare at him "I wan attention" I whine. He chuckles and puts his headphones on talking to the people he's playing with. "Okay Becky" he mumbles concentrating, I glare "Who's Becky?!" I yell at him he groans and ignores my jealousy. I climb on top of him pulling the headphones off him and putting them on. "Listen here Becky, Aaron is mine so fuck off or I'll end your pathetic life! He's mine skank!" I yell getting very pissed off and jealous.

Aaron face palms "You know Dawn heard all that" he says pointing to the screen that she's in the game, "whoops". He rolls his eyes and grabs the headphones back putting them back on, "okay, get off me" he says, I just glare. "I can't play if your on me" he says sitting up, I push him back down and kiss his jaw "Sky I'm busy" he says not interested.

I go on my phone playing random games trying my hardest to annoy Aaron, he doesn't seem fazed though and it's pissing me off. "get angry!" I yell he looks up at me yawning then goes back to gaming. I glare. "Baby" I say leaning down kissing his neck, "hm?" he asks barely paying attention "you know what my hormones are like when I'm pregnant" I say running my hand down his abs.

He sighs "Skyla Dawn just got home weak and bruised, I'm not in the mood for sex" he says lightly pushing me off him. I cross my arms "You are still into her aren't you!" I yell glaring at him he sighs "that's not what I said Lila, she's like a sister to me and I'm worried about her" he says taking his headset off. "Fuck you! You don't even love me!" I yell pushing him away he sighs loudly, "I do love you" he says grabbing my waist stopping me from getting up.

I face the wall angry at him, he starts kissing my neck making me bite my lip "I'm trying to be angry at you!" I yell but he just chuckles in response. I know he loves me just my emotions are all over the place. 

"Fine I believe you" I mumble facing him, he smiles and lays back down. "No give me attention mutt!" I yell he raises an eyebrow, "you know I'm an Alpha, you have to listen to me" I say pointing to him. He chuckles "Your not my Alpha" he says in his smart ass tone, I pout. "Your a jerk" I say pecking his lips, he just chuckles again... not that I'm complaining his chuckle is hot and always makes me smile. It also makes me forget about his cold glares.