Introduction

Hello everyone. I am Sonali from India and this is my first attempt at writing a story in wattpad. I am an absolute novice so if any thoughts in the story hurt your sentiments or you find any grammatical errors and want any change at parts you think could've been better, please guide me as a good teacher and a lovable story reader. I will gracefully take your suggestions and make my work better. Please give me a chance and I will never disappoint you. Love you guys.

So before you start the story I want to clarify that the characters and places mentioned in my story are fictional.

It's an attempt to make it as real as possible so if by any chance you find certain parts relatable and your feelings are hurt, accept my sincere apologies. I absolutely have no intention of hurting anyone at all.

I have mentioned the names of the cities which I will use further in my stories, for your convenience.

Vernoras: a thousand years old city that witnessed the fastest growing technology, infrastructure, manpower, etc. This bustling city never sleeps. 

Aerobi: smallest island but one of the nicest and most pleasant places on earth. Rich in history the island is majorly famous for several caves where monks used to rest while they travelled from one destination to another, and palaces that look new and hold mysteries within.

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved