Chapter 25- Fucking Amazing

Jason's pov

We were hanging out at the lake, at midnight, just watching the stars. "I'm nervous about this guy. I wonder what he thought of the play." "If he's got any sense, he'll agree with me." She smiles but it fades quickly. "I feel so lost. I don't want to move across the country but I want to pursue my dream just like you want to pursue music." "And you will honey. We can go the distance. Whatever happens with this guy, we will make us work. No matter what." "I love you, Jason." She whispers. I smile and kiss her. "I love ya too baby."

*A few days later*

I walk into the auditorium where Miranda was talking to a friend. "I don't know if he'll want someone as plain and ordinary as me." My eyes go wide. No way is she plain and ordinary!

Miranda's pov

"What're you talkin' about girl?" I spin around, caught off guard. "Plain? Ordinary! You're farthest from that!" Jason says walking over with a big proud smile. He picks up a graduation cap out of a prop box. He turns it over, staring intently at it then looks up at me. "Face it babe. You're different in the best ways. You're smart and unique. You fascinate me! You bring out the best in this ol cowboy. Honey you are an oddball and that's fucking amazing." Wow! I feel tears prickle at my eyes. "Oh my gosh that was so heartfelt and amazing." I break down crying. He hugs me. "Nobody will be as perfect as you are."