chapter 22 - Only You

Start from the beginning

Zeus: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Their power will be very damaged for a while until they completely heal, which could take a long time. Meaning using their power before they're healed can be very dangerous to them and others. They need to not use magic until they're healed."

From 5.21 "Last Rites", in the cemetery, Jefferson appeared, reuniting with his family.

"Jefferson?" Freya asked.

Grace smiled in relief and disbelief. "Papa!"

Freya and Grace ran to embrace Jefferson, who held them close in complete relief. Lisa and Blake embraced all of them.

Freya: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "How are you here?"

When Freya and Jefferson kissed passionately, a wave of magic released, and their minds being relinked and half of the madness going back to Jefferson could visibly be seen.

Jefferson: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Zeus. He sent me back as a reward for helping defeat Hades."

"Freya, Grace, it was a gesture of good nature because of Jefferson being family to me and Blake and because he knew that you two needed him," Lisa explained.

From 5.21 "Last Rites", in mayor's office, Gold was holding the crystal. "This is my kingdom."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Same Day - Day One

Night - Granny's Diner

Alcina and Derek were sitting at a table with their babies, grieving, in shock. Faye was sitting at the table with them to help care for their babies and for Roland, who was doting on his little brother and sister though he was sad for his father's death.

People were toasting to Robin by a memorial for him. "To Robin."

Tori, Saphira, Mathias and Regina walked up to Alcina, Derek, Roland, Faye.

"Alcina?" Mathias asked. "Derek? Faye?"

They looked up.

Saphira sat next to Roland to comfort him. "Hey. Roland. You doing okay, buddy?"

Roland shook his head, but returned an embrace from Saphira. "Saphira..."

"It's okay," Saphira told him.

Tori looked at Alcina, Derek and Roland sadly. "Look. I know that there's nothing we can really say. But we just want you to know... you don't have to go through this alone."

Derek managed a small nod. "We know. We won't have to. We have each other. And all of you."

Regina sat next to Alcina. "Ally, I was there the first time you lost a love. I lost mine, too. We were there for each other then. I'm here for you now."

Alcina nodded. "I know, Gina. Thank you."

Zelena approached them, sitting next to Faye. "I'm here as well, Regina. I think what you need is a little time with some people who understand what you're going through. And now I understand what both my sisters went through. What Alcina is going through again."

Faye looked at her sadly. "Mama, I'm sorry. What happened with Hades... that can't exactly be easy for you. It wasn't easy for us."

Mathias sighed. "I can't imagine what it was like for you."

"Well, you were right," Zelena told them sadly. "You all were. And I'm sorry I didn't listen to you."

Saphira sat next to her sister. "Faye, you shouldn't worry about Lisa and Blake. You know they're going to wake up and be here soon."