chapter 22 - Only You

From 4.17, 4.19, 5.19, 5.20, 5.21, there were many times that Grace had lost control of her magic, especially after opening the connection to Divine magic frequently, after leaving Jefferson in Underworld.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 5.21 "Last Rites", in the street, Grace was losing complete control, causing a powerful, chaotic wind, causing an earthquake she couldn't control, starting to cry, which caused a heavy downpour of rain to start to fall. "That makes me so angry that I just..."

Grace turned away, as the rain poured harder around them, and the ground was shaking fiercely and dangerously, the wind still blowing round chaotically, throwing things through the air.

Grace: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Just because I'm the Illusionist doesn't mean I don't get to be angry."

Grace had to lash out so it wouldn't keep tearing her up inside. "I just wanna scream!"

Grace screamed, falling to her knees, crying, as her power burst out of her and knocked everything down around her, including Axel. Because of Grace's power, things around them started to burn with bright, violent flames.

Blake: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Yes, it does. Because when we get angry, people can get hurt, cities can fall, villages can burn, entire kingdoms can be destroyed."

From 5.21 "Last Rites", in the Circle Mansion, Grace, Rose and Cyrus surrounded Lisa and Blake in a triangle position, putting their hands up, concentrating on their Divine magic connection and the crystal. Their hands began to glow silver, rose red and light purple, plus white to represent their Divine magic, the colors merging into one, appearing like an orb over Lisa and Blake.

Freya: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Grace, Rose and Cyrus are using their connection to Divine magic to access the crystal and get Blake and Lisa's powers back."

While Grace, Rose and Cyrus were giving back Lisa and Blake's powers, Blake's darkness was trying to tempt Grace more than Rose and Cyrus because of everything she was going through. When Hades tried to stop them, the blue fire tried to attack Rose, Grace and Cyrus, who used their power to hold the fire back, but almost died from it.

Cyrus: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "Grace, when you, me and Rose are giving back their powers, and the darkness tries to taint you, it could consume you."

From 5.18 "Ruby Slippers", in Pan's pawnshop, the Matthews and Gold were trying to stop Belle from putting herself to sleep.

"Tori, you cannot wake me up until Hades is dealt with," Belle told her. "Because I will not want to wake up unless I know for sure Hades is gone."

"How will we be able to tell you if he's gone if you're stuck in a sleeping curse?" Tori asked worriedly.

From 5.21 "Last Rites", in mayor's office, Hades tried to hit Alcina and Derek with the crystal. Robin jumped in front of Alcina and Derek, receiving the burst of power in his chest. He had enough time to turn around and look at Alcina and Derek, all of them crying, before Robin's body fell to the ground, leaving his spirit standing in his place, reaching out to his love and his brother with a small, sad smile, before he faded away.

Hades: (voice over from 5.21 Last Rites) "This isn't going to kill you. It's going to end you."

From 5.21 "Last Rites", outside town hall, Lisa and Blake glowed with white and black magic, raising the staff toward Hades, who was levitating. Darkness and light started to surround the siblings, also moving toward he staff, shooting it right out of it into Hades, surrounding him, making him scream in agony, before being engulfed and exploding, disappearing.