chapter 5 - Dreamcatcher

From 5.01 "The Dark Witch", in flashback, Cyrus appeared nearby to speak to Young Priscilla once she was alone.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

"How do you know my name?" Young Priscilla asked.

"I know many things," Cyrus told her. "And I'm here to tell you, leave the sword alone."

From 5.03 "Siege Perilous", in the station, the squire was in the cell, looking at Arthur. "I would do anything for my kingdom."

Arthur handed him the vial. "Which is why I need you to drink this."

The squire drank the poison, gagging as it killed him from the inside, and in a wave of green smoke, he disappeared.

Arthur: (voice over from 5.03 Siege Perilous) "Your death will be the cornerstone of a great new kingdom."

From 5.04 "The Broken Kingdom", in Granny's diner, As Snow, David, Tori and Mathias prepared to fight the knights, Guinevere blew the sand onto the four of them, making them fall under control before they could fight them all off.

Snow: (voice over from 5.04 The Broken Kingdom) "We can't trust Arthur."

From 5.04 "The Broken Kingdom", in the castle, everyone was talking.

"Turns out David was right," Snow told them. "We can trust Arthur."

From 5.04 "The Broken Kingdom", in Freya's basement, Gold was tied up behind her to a grating. "You could set me free."

"This time, I'm the one not letting you go until I get what I want," Freya told him. "The only one who can get me that sword is you."

Gold shook his head. "I can't be the hero you want."

ღღ

Many Years Ago

Camelot

Night - Woods

Cyrus and Merlin were making their way through the woods, looking around.

"Dark One?" Merlin called. "Dark One!"

Cyrus raised the Dark One dagger. "Enough. I command you to stop!" The Dark One stopped in front of them. "You destroyed her. My mother. And now we will destroy you."

Cyrus raised the dagger over his head, but paused, unable to plunge the knife into the Dark One, who used magic to force Merlin and Cyrus to to the ground.

Merlin was near a breaking point. "Cyrus... I know you miss her. As do I."

The Dark One picked up the dagger, using it to catch the tears of Merlin and Cyrus, catching one of their tears as well. The blade glowed purple. The Dark One used magic to push Merlin and Cyrus to their feet, linking their punishment together, turning Merlin into the tree, and Cyrus into the stone.

Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Day - Garden

Freya was sitting at the tree and the stone, using a dreamcatcher to watch the memory of what had just happened, looking up at the tree and statue.