chapter 8 - Birth

From 5.07 "Nimue", in Freya's basement, Freya walked toward the rock with Excalibur and her dagger in either of her hands, placing the dagger on the rock, looking at the sword.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Freya took out the ember of Prometheus, using her magic to ignite it in the air, making a bigger ball of flame with her hands, crushing it in her hands to make a powerful flame in the air, picking up the sword and blade, putting it into the flames to reunite Excalibur into one blade.

Lisa: (voice over from 5.07 Nimue) "There is a way to make Excalibur whole again."

Rose: (voice over from 5.07 Nimue) "A spark from mankind's original fire, the Flame of Prometheus. Its heat forged Excalibur, and that's what we'll need to put it back together."

From 5.07 "Nimue", at the round table, Zelena cast the spell on Excalibur. Merlin and Cyrus's names appeared on the blade of the sword.

Zelena: (voice over from 5.07 Nimue) "Quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion. It can control the world's greatest wizards."

Arthur held the sword, shouting. "Merlin! Cyrus!" Merlin and Cyrus were forced to appear. "How kind of you to come when called."

From 5.03 "Siege Perilous", at the Round Table, Guinevere looked at Arthur. "You lied to them. To David, Mathias and Derek."

"And it brought me no pleasure," Arthur told her. "They're good men, but I must think of my kingdom first."

ღღ

Day One

Storybrooke

Night - Woods

Emma, Ella, David and Mathias went to confront Arthur.

"That's Arthur's tent," David told them. "Mathias and I'll go in first. Emma, Ella, you two stand guard."

"And if our dishonest king should put up a fight?" Ella asked.

"We'll make him wish he hadn't," Emma answered.

David and Mathias walked into the tent.

"Arthur," Mathias told him.

"David, Mathias, good to see you, my friends," Arthur told them. "Come, sit, join us."

"Why don't you explain why you lied to us?" Mathias asked. "Why you tried to burn the Crimson Crown."

Arthur sighed. "So you found me out."

"Yeah, we found out, friend," David answered, calling him friend sarcastically.

"Now, that part was real," Arthur told them.

Mathias shook his head. "Ah, it doesn't matter. Not anymore. But we want answers."

"See, we helped Cyrus communicate with his father," David explained. "The message said there was only one person who could destroy the Dark One, named Nimue, who turns out to be Cyrus's mother. Now, Regina, Alcina, Cyrus, Rose, Henry, Axel, Grace, Lisa, Blake, Faye, Saphira and Tori are trying to figure out what Merlin meant by that."

"And you're going to tell us what you know about everything else," Mathias told him.

Arthur pushed over the table and bed to distract them, running out of the back of the tent.