❝ Laurel ❞

"Why did you introduce me as just your friend George?" I asked, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Cause that's all you are." George answered walking away from me, leaving me broken.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫ a few hours prior ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

I really regretted saying sure to Natasha for Naomie and Laurel to tag along. I really didn't know how I was going to act around Laurel, how George was going to act around her, how I was going to act with him knowing she tagged along for a reason and it was to see him. 

After a six year relationship, one he never wanted to end, only ended because of distance, it wouldn't surprise me if he would go back with her. It would hurt a whole lot, but it would not surprise me. But if George loves me like he claimed he did before he had his change of heart, he won't go. 

Winnie walked to my room, looking at me from the doorframe as if she knew what just happened. "Are you and George okay?" She asked sitting at my feet. "He didn't seem too happy walking out, I heard a bit of the fight but vaguely."

"It's nothing." I answered. She raised her brow, knowing I wasn't saying the truth. "I hope anyways."

"What's up B? She asked with a sigh, Moving closer to me. I didn't manage to say one word and was interrupted by cries. I took her into my arms and sobbed into her chest. She held me tightly, playing in my hair as I just couldn't stop crying.

"Everything happened so quick Elo." I cried. I never really called Elowen Elo, It was always Winnie, or Win, but at this moment, I really wasn't thinking. "One day he loves me, the next he's ready to leave me for his ex girlfriend. One night he has a nightmare of losing me, the next he'll have a dream with her that I won't be a part of." I looked up to her, her hand brushes my cheek, wiping my tears. 

"If he loves you Blake, you shouldn't feel like you have a challenger." She smiled lightly. "What do you know about this ex girlfriend of his?" She asked. I laid in her arms, looking to the ceiling, sighing before answering.

"Near nothing." I looked to her and she had a slight frown. "All I know is that they were together for six years and only ended because she moved." 

"Six years is a long time Blake." She sighed. "I can't really relate to what your going through, but I'm trying to put myself in your shoes, and from how you talked about George, I know how in love you are with him." She ran her fingers through my hair as I looked to her. "How long have and George been together?" She asked.

"A month, maybe even less." I sighed in response. "I know I'm not worthy enough compared to her, I know he'll leave."

"Hey now, You are the most worthy person I've ever met Blake, You're such a valuable person and if George can't see that in you, he isn't really worth the pain Blake."  She smiled. "Don't underestimate your value cause of this B." Winnie stated, a smile on her face as I looked back to her. The front door was heard, most likely George back from his little walk, hopefully with a different attitude. "Go." Winnie smiled nodding towards the door. I stood up, walking to my door, at the same time, George was walking in. George looked to Winnie then back to me, his cocky little smirk turning into some jealous pout.

"Wow." He sighed. "Someone needed to release some frustration huh?" He said coldly while rolling his eyes and turning around.

"George it's really not what it looks like." I said, him not paying any attention. "Get over here you fucking bitch." I yelled, Him stopping and turning around. "You really think I did something with Winnie huh?" I asked, him nodding. "I did."

"And I should act shocked here?"

"Wow you're really being a major piece of shit today George." I stated, him smirking. "We talked." I said shrugging my shoulders. "That's all we fucking did." He hummed and turned back around. I didn't like his attitude, and stopped thinking and being precautious. I walked up behind him, grabbed his hips turning him around and pinning him to the wall. One forearm against his throat, the other against the wall beside his head. "You tell me what the hell your problem is before I fucking choke you to sleep." He looked to me, his beautiful eyes a dark shade of blue. He looked away, but I quickly took his face in my hand and brought it back to mine. "You fucking talk." I said, his face inches from mine, his breaths were slow and heavy, I had no idea if that was a positive or negative sign.

"You don't know Laurel. You don't know anything about her. You don't know how our relationship was."

"Then fucking tell me. I don't care how hurt I'll get. I couldn't care less at the moment." I said beginning to tear up. "Because so far, with the way you've been treating me like I'm absolutely worthless, hurt more than anything."

"Get you fucking hands off of me then maybe." He said looking to the ground. I moved my arms, him walking to the couch. I sat next to him, He decided to sit on the other end. "We might've started as kid love Blake, But as we grew, so did our love. My first everything was her. First time, first kiss, first drink, first shot. First everything Blake. I wasn't your first anything except boyfriend, but we were our first for that. We were our first boyfriends and that's all Blake."

"She's coming over." I said before he said anything else about her.

"What!?" He exclaimed looking to me. "I'm sure you didn't want to see her."

"I didn't, but your mom asked and I'm too sweet to say no." I sighed looking to the ground.

"You played yourself here, I hope you know that Blake."

"Yeah, I know." I looked up to him, hoping he'd notice how broken I was. "Just leave me now." I told him. "You seem so anxious to see her again, so anxious to drop me."

"Blake I can't drop you."

"Sure." I chuckled looking away, the tears building in my eyes. "That's bullshit cause-" And I was interrupted by the knocking on the door.

"Would you look at that." George smiled. He walked over to the door, opening it and hugging his mother, then Naomie, then looking at Laurel. "You haven't changed at all." He smiled and pulled her into a hug. I faked a smile and hugged Natasha, shaking hands with Naomie and smiled slightly at Laurel.

"Blake, This is Naomie, and this is her daughter Laurel." Natasha smiled introducing them. I smiled at both of them, shaking Laurel's hands.

Laurel was beautiful. If I could admit one thing about her was that. She could easily pass as a model for some big company, Victoria secret of the sort. She had long straight red hair that was pushed back behind her ears and laying on her back, amazing valley-like green eyes, a face full of freckles. She was a few inches shorter than George, slim, yet had a nice shape, the hourglass shape. She had a white tank top and a leather jacket with black jeans, which didn't seem like a girl George would be with, But she seemed so deeply in love with him.

And I couldn't blame her, Because so was I.

I just noticed i haven't outroed last chapter yaoops

Bye sorry :))