❝ partner in crime ❞

I woke up the next morning, cuddled up to Blake who was sleeping so peacefully. I kissed his cheek, him humming with a little smile as he turned to his side. "I'm gonna go get something to eat." I smiled pecking his cheek again and he smiled with a nod. I stood up, and walked to the hallway, Ellie and Reece fighting out there, was kind of funny.

"Reece, stop tickling me, I'm trying to make pancakes." Ellie demanded with a giggle as Reece was standing behind her tickling her ribs. "I'll fucking throw flour at you."

"Oh you would n- ELLIE!" Reece yelled with a laugh as she did throw a handful of flour onto his black shirt.

"She told you to stop didn't she?" I laughed sitting at the kitchen table.

"Eh Mate! You're on my team!" Reece laughed while passing his hands on his shirt, in hopes of taking the flour off.

"I am my own team, with Blake, Team Glake" I chuckle as Ellie smiled at me. "We have to go in for the second part of questioning you know." I sighed. "They only questioned Blake yesterday, now they have to question the other people in the group, fuck it's going to take long."

"Hey Georgie?" Ellie asked looking to me as she stopped whisking the ingredients.

"Hmm?" I answered looking up at her.

"Do it for Blake, He was traumatized the whole time and most likely needs some closure, because Noelle definitely had a partner, someone that helped her kidnap both Blake & Cherie, she's too dumb and weak to do it all by herself."

"Noelle wasn't that dumb, if she's able to kidnap both and murder one." Reece answered as Ellie only replied with a face I couldn't describe, it seemed a little mad but it was mixed.

"Are we talking about Noelle Carter?" Ashley asked from the stairs playing in her hair.

"You knew her?" I asked.

"Slightly, I kinda lost contact with Noah before actually getting to know her." She sighed sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Good thing you did." Reece said with an eye roll looking to Ellie.

"Why is that?"

"Noelle was a psycho." Noah said from the couch.

"Hey buddy, didn't know you were up." I smiled to him. "Noelle is a psycho"

"Why? She didn't seem that bad if you ask me."

"That's because you didn't fucking know her like we did, so I'd shut the fuck up if I were you." I didn't even Know Blane was there, But he was and I did not mind.

"Oh Blane, Always nice to see you." She said rudely.

"Listen bitch I've been through enough lately, so I don't want to fucking deal with your shit." He snapped sitting on the floor in front of Noah.

"I'm assuming you two know each other?" I asked looking to Ash.

"He's the reason me and Noah sto-"

"You two stopped talking cause you're a fucking whore and slept with his dad."

"I-uhm"

"I-uhm" Blane mocked. "You slept with his dad thinking 'oh sure my best friends dad can be my sugar daddy cause my parents don't care of my existence and I'm too much of a trashy bitch to get a job.'" Noah was whispering to him, telling him to stop but Blane wasn't.

"Yeah and like you didn't cheat on Noah with Cherie." After her comeback, I heard stomps behind me and a few seconds after, Blane was all in her face with her pinned to the wall.