❝ trust ❞

Blake and I enjoyed the rest of our night watching random shows from Netflix, until we were joined by Noah, Ellie and Reece.

"Blane was drunk" Noah started wiping his lip. "Slightly violent too, so it was best if he stayed home." He sighed as he walked in, followed by Reece and Ellie.

"Hey Elsa." Blake smiled as she sat next to him, Reece joining her.

"Blakey" Reece chuckled hitting his arm. "How are you feeling?"

"Better." He smiled looking to me. "Cause of him." I blushed bright red as I smiled sitting in front of him. "Hey, I have an idea before we start movies."

"You're bad with ideas bro." Reece laughed putting his arm around Ellie's waist, pulling her closer.

"Let's go live." He laughed all excitedly.

"If you boys do, I'm running away." Ellie giggled.

"Why?" Reece asked with furrowed brows.

"Reece I'm a fan"

"Elsa, you're not really a fan anymore to us, you're my friend, George's friend and reece's...? " Blake started looking at Reece for an answer on what they were.

"Girlfriend, mine." He smiled kissing her cheek as she blushed.

I loved the pairing. So different from each other, but connected so perfectly.

"Still, I'm not going through a livestream just yet." Ellie sighed standing up to sit next to Noah on the other couch in front of us.

"How about let's forget about the live stream, do that another time and enjoy a lovely movie night?" reece smiled looking to Blake as Blake sighed.

"Fine fine." B whined. Reece walked over to Ellie, kissing her cheek as he sat between Noah & Ellie. "So what are we watching?" Blake groaned grumpily going through Netflix. "Let's let Ellie choose. Ladies first right." He sighed.

"Whatever plays, I couldn't careless."

"Let's play truth or dare." Reece suggested.

"Dude, movie night." I said looking to him as he smiled.

"Truth or dare is funner."

"We'll do that another time and enjoy a lovely movie night." Blake mocked with a slight attitude.

"Be nice Blakey, we're just joking around." I smiled.

"Let's watch Harry Potter." Ellie suggested.

"Fuck yeah good choice." Blake smiled pulling me up onto the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist as he strolled through the movies.

"I'll be right back." Noah sighed rolling his eyes walking down the hall, I was assuming Blane was calling or something, he didn't seem happy.

We played the first Harry Potter movie, Reece and Ellie cuddling on the other couch as Blake and I were all tied up together, fingers and legs intertwined, his breath against my neck, was a warm feeling that I seemed to adore so much. He'd leave little kisses at random moments and I loved it.

"Hey, Uhm, George? Can I speak to you for a second?" Noah said from the hallway.

"Yeah one second." I answered turning to blake, kissing his forehead as I walked to Noah. "What's up?" I asked.

"So, I used to have this friend, and she's kinda stuck. She has no where to stay and I'm" he sighed. "I don't know what to do." He put his hands on his face, turning on himself and looking back to me.