❝ Blake's Girlfriend ❞

"Hi mum." I smiled hugging her.

"Hi sweetie." She grinned hugging me back. "Hello hun, how are you?" She smiled looking to Blake.

"Good Nat, I'm good. Do you want to stay for a coffee? Or some tea?" Blake asked, I looked to him, not wanting her to stay, I somehow just wanted to leave, not him but I was scared he'd say something that would out us, when I knew I wasnt ready.

"Sure, But after that we have to head out." She smiled. She walked to the dining table and sat on one of the chairs as Blake and I walked to the kitchen.

"Why the fuck did you offer her to stay when we could've just left?" I whispered lowly to him as he started the kettle.

"Because she's your mum. And I'm too polite to just let both of you leave like that." He answered lowly.

"Please Blake, I'm begging you to not say anything to her, I'll panic and probably pass out."

"No worries Baby, I respect you too much to say anything to hurt you." He smiled kissing my forehead. I let out a sigh of relief, leaving my head on his chest for a few seconds while his arms were wrapped tightly around my body. These were my favorite kind of hugs, the ones that made me feel safe.

I let Blake finish making the coffee and tea,  I walked out sitting in front of my mum.

"So, do you know why you're nauseous?" She asked.

"Uh, no I don't. Me and Blake think it's just a little fever of the sort."

"Something little can be dangerous." She said. "But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine sweetheart." She smiled. Blake joined us, giving my mother her cup,  walking back to the kitchen taking his and mine, walking very carefully to the table, handing me my cup as he sat on the chair next to mine. "so how have you two been?" She smile taking a sip of her coffee.

"I've been good." Blake smiled looking to me, I not even looking back,  just sipping my cup, not wanting to talk, being completely silent.

"I heard about what happened in Liverpool, with that Noe-"

"-don't." Blake interrupted. "I don't want to even think of everything she put me through." he sighed. "I'm only still here cause of one reason. I fought against that monster as much as I did for one reason, one person in particular." He said, a slight grin on his lips, as mine felt glued to my cup, not wanting to burst out into some shit rage at him.

"Oh you have a girlfriend?" My mother smiled looking to him, then me.

"Uh... I'm in a happy relationship." Blake answered, lowkey saving it.

"aw, I'm happy for you, Who's this lucky girl?" She asked. "She better be good to you."

"You're using the wrong pronouns." I finally said, sipping my cup, not wanting to catch any of their stares, knowing my mum was probably confused and Blake was probably shocked.

"Pardon?" She questioned confusedly.

"N-nothing." I stuttered, not wanting to repeat, then have asking a whole bunch of things.

"What did you hear him say Blake?" My mum asked, taking her eyes off of me looking to Blake.

"I didn't get it either, What did you say?" Blake asked looking to me. I suddenly felt this urge to just smack him in the face, but instead, I stared at him.

"I didn't say an-anything." I stuttered once more, the nerves were overwhelming, I didn't want to panic in front of my mum though, yet I knew it was about to happen, my breaths were getting heavier by the second. "Can we leave?" I asked, trying desperately to change the subject.

"Why in a hurry sweetie?" My mother asked.

"I'm just not feeling good mum, that's all."

"Alright then, I'll meet you in the car while you get your things." She said walking over to Blake, giving him a hug. "Sorry I didn't get to finish the coffee." She chuckled walking out. I waited until the door closed shut before breaking down.

"Hey, It's okay." Blake said holding me in his arms. "It's okay George, I got you" He reassured while rubbing my back as I cried into his chest.

"Why-Why did I say that." I cried. "I should've just shut the he-"

"She didn't hear you George, it's okay."

"It's not, my mother knew what I said."

"Or maybe she didn't"

"or she most definitely did and tried to get me to repeat it to make sure she heard her son correct her."

"George. It's okay, I mean you're coming out to her today right?"

"No, I'm not, cancel all of that, I'll just die fuck."

"Hey, Please do this okay, it's tough, I know bu-"

"You didn't even have to come out to your mother fuck, I'm the one that told her." I pouted letting go of him, leaning into my chair.

"You're right, So should I go tell your mom?" Blake said standing up with a smirk.

"Blake! No!" I practically yelled. He kept getting closer to the door, and I wanted to kill him.

"Hey Natasha!" Blake yelled, I throwing his shoe at him. "OW!" Blake groaned. "George will be there in two minutes, he just has to go to the bathroom." He smirked turning around looking to me.

"I fucking hate you." I said as he approached me, I also dodged his kiss, he didn't deserve one.

"Fine, I'll see you later babe." He said grabbing me in his arms, I not sending him any affection back, I was pissed at him and wanted to throw him off a cliff.

"Whatever." I said breaking out of his grip, grabbing my bag and walking out, not even saying bye nor I love you, which was the first time in a while. I walked to my mum's car, slight tears in my eyes, but wiping them off quickly. I sat down in the passenger seat, my mum looking to me.

"You're going to miss Blake that much that you're crying? Wow, True friends." She chuckled. I just laughing along with the joke, but honestly, I just wanted to jump right out of the moving car.

"Yeah, I love Blake that much" I hinted, my mom of course taking it as a joke. "I'm like a teenage girl, crying over a stupid boy. But that boy is-"

"- is in a relationship, Who's the lucky girl?" She smiled looking to me. "I'm assuming you of all people would know, You two are the best of friends."

"I- I don't actually." I lied.

"He's never talked about her?" She asked, and I suddenly felt like this car ride was going to be 45 minutes of pure torture.

"He has but I never really cared about it."

"I'm sure Blake's girlfriend is the sweetest, she better be!" She smiled looking to me.

Again mother, wrong fucking pronouns. I am a boy. I am Blake's boyfriend. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He has me.

"Yeah I bet she fucking is." I said, getting annoyed of the talk on Blake's imaginary girlfriend.

"What is your problem today?" She asked looking to me.

"listen mum, I'm sorry to admit this, but I really don't give a fucking shit about Blake's girlfriend." I answered rudely. "I just want to sleep, I feel sick to my stomach so please, just leave me be please mum."

"Alright then George, You can lay down when we get to your aunt's." she said patting my back.

"Now may I have a peaceful rest of the trip there?" I asked.

"Yes you may."

|shnapp |

--Jess