❝ Winnie ❞

I was crying and shocked, why did Ryan help? What did I do to him? And I don't remember seeing Elowen or Indiana.

However, I knew this interrogation was far from being over.

"Do you have a way to contact Elowen?" Officer Lockhart asked.

"I don't."

"Alright, you'll be placed in a room for now, I'll find a way to contact her." The man standing behind me and George went out of the room to get Ryan as I turned to look at George. I started crying even more as he walked over to hug me. We both heard Becks yelling and crying out, so we walked out along with the man.

"Why the fuck did you do that Ryan?!" Becks yelled.

"Becks its not the time for that." Austin said trying to hold her away from her brother, she was pissed, and I couldn't blame her. Blane was already being held by Noah, he would've killed him.

"Don't fucking touch me, get your fucking hands off of me." She demanded grabbing his hands off. "Why Ryan? Why'd you help?"

"I wanted to see Indie." Ryan cried.

"So you help a fucking psycho?"

" you'd do the same if you were close to Indie!"

"No the fuck I wouldn't." She sighed. "And neither would my brother."

"I am your bro-"

"You're not. Ryan Moore, my twin brother, wouldn't fucking kidnap someone, but you, I don't know who the fuck you are and what you've become, but you are definitely not my brother, and you bet your fucking ass that my parents will disown you once they find this shit out, because I'm sorry but that's not how my parents raised you."

"Becks are you se-"

"- get the fuck out of my face." Becks said turning around crying into Austins arms. Ryan continued walking, staring right at me. George noticed it, I noticed it, blane noticed it from far. The way he looked at me was nearly like he didn't care what happened to me, that hurt.

"Piece of shit! I hope you rot!" Blane yelled through tears as Noah was still holding him back. I walked over to Becks, hugging her as she cried.

"You're okay Becks." I said holding her.

"I'm not Blake, as much as you. Why did he- why?" She cried falling to the ground, her face in her hands.

"We contacted Elowen, she should be arriving soon." Officer Lockhart said, kneeling down to hug Becks after. "Rebecca, I'm going to need you to stay strong honey." Rebecca was wrecked, clearly she didn't know what her brother was capable of, none of us did. "I'm going to call a pizza for you guys, since I don't know how long it will be till she arrives, what kind?"

"Pineapple." Me and George said at the same time.

"You two are disgusting, no pineapples." Reece laughed.

"I'll get a medium pineapple pizza for you two." Officer Lockhart laughed looking to me and George. After all of us choosing our toppings and fighting over what and what not to put, we finally decided on Pepperoni for everyone else and Pineapples for me and George.

We sat peacefully eating our slices, waiting so patiently for Elowen to arrive. Blane wasn't as calm as the others, he wasn't even eating, he was just leaned into his chair starring at the ground with a face no one could describe, it was a full on mix of various emotions. He was mad, sad, frustrated, hurt, everything.

After nearly twenty minutes of basically silence, becks crying, and blane complaining, we were finally joined by Elowen, but I knew her, she didn't help. What was this I was so confused.