❝ You're Okay, I'm Okay, We're Okay ❞

"Reece I'm going to see Blake." I stuttered running up the stairs, leaving him and Austin to deal with that bitch.

Once at the livingroom, I saw Blane and Noah cuddling, they were definitely together.

"N-noah, can you take me back to the hotel? I'm a little worried about Blake."

"Yeah." He said moving his head from Blane's chest.

"I'll stay here." Blane said looking to the window.

"Okay." Noah sighed walking out, me following.

As we got to the car, I flopped into the passenger seat, looking to Noah as he chuckled started the car. "What?" He smiled.

"Are you and Blane a thing or?"

"No, no definitely not."

"You sure?" I laugh.

"No." He smiled. "Blane, he's Blane. He's a puzzle piece not many can finish, a mystery not many people can solve, a book not many people would understand, y'know?" He grinned softly looking to me. "But me, I complete him. I solved the mystery, I'm Sherlock Holmes in the flesh." He laughed. "He's very problematic, but once you get under his wing, he'll never let you go."

"How did you two meet?"

"He punched me."

"Well.... That's?.... Uhm... Romantic?" I laugh.

"Yeah very." He giggled. "What about you and Blake?"

"We've been bestfriends for the longest time, he's been with me through ups and Downs, everything."

"Do you two like each other?" He smiled.

"I love him. Not like, it's not strong enough, Love is the word."

"Does he love you?"

"He's said it a few times recently, hopefully he means it."

"Oh I'm sure he does. You two are cute." He smiled looking to me. "Unless there's a girl around, then it can be a little tougher, Blane had a girl when I first started liking him... I hated her, she's the one that got him the way he is now." He sighed. "I was his little lover for a few weeks till she found out, she was going to hit me but Blane stepped in front of me and took her punch... I felt bad."

"He protected you."

"Ever since then he has." He grinned. "Against anyone and everyone, someone would say something and he'd immediately defend, someone would get physically violent and he would shamelessly start throwing hands, I often had to calm him down."

"Tell me more about this girl, would I know her?"

"Indiana Mills." He sighed. "She killed herself a little over a year ago, very tragic." He hummed.

"That's because of Noelle."

"I hate that bitch. I hate everyone in the group, but Cherie and Blane. And you three boys if you include yourselves." He chuckled. "Austin's okay, he sheltered Blane when he needed it. Ryan is too lowkey, this guy is like, a lowkey murderer you know?" He laughs.

"Dude's more silent than your boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Right, Becks is alright, she's a slut but she's kinda nice. Noelle can rot I don't like her one bit."

"After what she did to Blake, she can rot." I sighed.

"Blake is so precious, I couldn't believe my ears when Reece said that, and then finding out about Cherie too, I knew Blane was going to go crazy, Cherie and Blane clicked, once Cherie got under his skin, he protected her from everything, like she was a little angel." He smiled.