❝ nothing ❞

I was quiet and calm for the rest of the car ride to my aunt's. My mum didn't ask anymore questions and I was left alone. After forty minutes of an awkwardly peaceful silence, we arrived at my aunt's. I got out of the car, happily hugging El.

"Hey G." El smiled holding me tightly.

"I need to fucking talk to you ASAP." I whispered hugging her back. "It's extremely important."

"How extreme is extremely?" She asked not letting me go.

"Like, the extremest of extreme."

"That isn't a word, but I got it."

"Mum?" I asked looking to her. "I'll go lay down." I said as I started walking inside, Eleanor following me. I flopped on to her bed, her doing the same thing.

"So, what's up with you?" She asked.

"El, I'm in a relationship." I blurted.

"What?!" She scoffed. "That's great George! With who?" She asked ecstatically." Is she pretty?"

"For fucks sake, you're just like my mum." I said rudely with an eye roll.

"oh... so is she not pretty?"

" He is pretty."

"H-he?" She asked. "OH-HE!" She yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling Eleanor. It's secret, no one really knows." I sighed. "My mum knows Blake's in a relationship, she thinks he's with a girl, doesn't know he's actually with me."

"Wait what, Blake!?"

"Yeah... Blake"

"Like... Richardson Blake."

"No Eleanor. Blake fucking Shelton." I said sarcastically. "Yes Blake Richardson."

"Since when?" She asked. "And what he's gay? Wait you're gay? What the fuck is going on man, I'm fucking confused."

"Me and Blake have been together for a month or so, And he's bisexual, I'm just gay ."

"And I never knew about this?" She laughed.

"No one does practically, Reece, Ellie, Soulla, Abbie and a few other close friends, other than that, no one really does."

"I'm happy for the both of you, now how are you going to tell your mum?" She asked laying down on her side looking to me.

"El, she's certain Blake is with a girl, she thinks I'm straight, she doesn't know anything." I sighed.

"How do you plan on telling her this?" She asked.

"Honestly Eleanor." I started, looking to her. "I have no fucking idea." I looked back to the ceiling with a long sigh. "In fact, I don't even want to."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know, there's no one openly gay around her, I don't know how she'll take it. Telling Soulla was easy, Alexia is gay but my mum? Name one person that's gay."

"you." she smirked.

"openly gay."

"hmm. no one."

"Exactly, so I don't know how she'll take this; in a good way or in a bad way?"

"It's your mum George, come on, I'm 110% sure she'll take this news greatly."

" Just because you're sure, doesn't mean you're right."

"I know George, But hope for the best okay?"

"and expect the worst." I sighed.

"No. Hope for the best and expect the best." She smiled hugging me. "I love you Georgie." She muttered kissing my cheek. "I'm happy for you and Blake, it'll last a whole lifetime, I'm sure of that." She grinned. "And don't pull that 'Just because you're sure, doesn't mean you're right' phrase here or I'll push you off my bed." She laughed