❝ 7 minutes in heaven ❞

The party we were going to was something I did not want to do.

It wasn't me or George's friend group, it was Reece's.

I knew who some of them were, but none personally other than Austin Meyer cause he's a dick.

Austin drooled over Abbie, but Abbie doesn't settle for trash.

The other ones of the group, I could vaguely describe from what Reece said.

"So there's the twins, Becks and Rye. Or if you wanna call them by their actual name Rebecca and Ryan. You'd fancy Becks, she's a fit gal always on the pull, so if you ever just wanna have sex, she's your girl."

"R-reece, I'm not like that, I'm not needy unlike you." I chuckled hitting his arm playfully.

"Yeah I know, but sometimes you just want to, like it's a need. She's the one you'd want because she's damn good at everything, Ri-"

"I really do not want to know Reece."

"Okay Okay, Moving on. Ryan's the type of brother that would basically kill you if you hurt Becks and he'd make it look like a bloody accident. So if ever feelings step in, be careful for him. Don't wanna hurt little Becca, which is why I ... Tried to never have feelings for her."

"Reece you get feelings for everyone."

"I object." He chuckled hitting my arm. I laughed with him as he thought of who else to say. "Oh Noah, Noah him. He's a sweetheart. You two would get along greatly. He's a super down to earth guy and super positive all the time. A bit like you, but, Noah." He chuckled. "There's Noelle too, which is thing two. Becks is thing one. Alpha bitches, But Noelle is a little different than Becks, she wants feelings too, not just the sex. She's hot and has nice lips so, your choice B. Blane, Which is the calm guy that doesn't fuck with anybody. He's often quiet but when he speaks up, he says what he thinks and sometimes this boy can say some mean shit, so watch out with him." He laughs. "Lastly, the latest addition to the group, Cherie. Her, she's absolutely nothing like Noe & Becks. She's an angel, doesn't look for drama, don't look for fights, down to earth, basically opposite of Noe & Becks. George you'd like her." Reece giggled looking to George as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Huh?" He asked confused walking over to us.

"Cherie, she's gonna be one of the girls at the party tonight, you'd like her."

"I don't like nobody." George chuckles sitting on the chair.

"You like us." I laugh taking a sip of my drink.

"I don't even want to go to this party Reece." George said looking us.

"You're getting free alcohol."

"True, but it's with a bunch of people both me nor Blake know."

"Get to know people you anti-social pieces of shit." Reece laughs.

"We're not anti-social pieces of shit." George whines hitting Reece's arm as I looked away giggling while watching the tv.

Reece laughed standing up walking into the bathroom as George took his spot immediately after.

"Happy to see Austin again?" He laughs nudging me.

"Ugh not at all. I don't even want to go to this party of his."

"It'll be fun Blakey, you might fuck a bitch who knows." He laughed hitting my arm.

"Oh God no, I'm an innocent little boy, I don't do those things."

"Yeah okay liar. Innocent my ass." He giggled taking a sip of my drink.

"Excuse me, ask next time, rude ass."