❝ worries ❞

Finally, after trying to reach him for over 30 minutes, there was finally an answer, but not Blake. Zeke.

"Give the phone to Blake." I demanded hearing his hello and not Blake's.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He answered.

"What the hell do you mean you can't so that?" I yelled, Reece and Ellie looking to me.

"He overdosed."

"He- he what?" I asked, my eyes filling with tears.

"He took a whole back of heroin and now we're waiting for the ambulance."

"Where the fuck are you? And where the fuck are you going,"

"That doesn't mat-"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled.

"NHS."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." I told him, hanging up immediately and grabbing Reece into my arms as the tears didn't stay in my eyes. I felt my legs go weak, my arms holding onto Reece before falling to the ground.

"What is it George?" Ellie asked holding me up.

"He overdosed. He fucking overdosed. I can't fucking believe this." I responded, crying into Reece's shoulder.

Clearly, we weren't the only to know about this.

Then I see his tweet, which angered the hell out of me

But then I thought,
He was right.
It is my fault.

If I wouldn't have left him...
He would've been with me
And happy
Happy enough to stay alive.

It's all my fault.

Blake is on the verge of death
Because
Of
Me.

It's like my nightmare all over again.

But this time, It's reality.
As much as I don't want it to be.

~
We got to NHS, Rushing in to the receptionist, a young lady named Ashley with bright pink hair, tied into a bun.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"Was a Richardson brought in? Blake Richardson?"

"Yes, Room 908. But I'm afraid he can't be seeing anyone right now, he's in critical condition and is in detoxification right now."

I smiled to her, walking down to the waiting room next to his.

908, sounded so familiar. Sounded like a number I've heard before. Then I thought harder; 908 is the room Blake died in. In my nightmare he had a heart attack in the room 908.

Reece had let Soulla know, which it wasn't long until she joined us. I stood up, huging her with the little strength I had.

I sat back down, my leg bouncing up and down, trying to get my mind off, clearly failing. Then I was joined by a boy, With dark black hair and tatted arms, a toothpick in his mouth and dark circles under his eyes. "I'm sorry." I was assuming it was Zeke.

"I don't know what you're saying sorry about, it's my fault, isn't it." I said, looking away.

"It is, but it's also my fault."

"Zeke, listen, you're the last person I wanna fucking talk to right now."

"I know, I'm still apologizing."

"Is it bad?" I asked. "Like is he safe?"

"Honestly, I don't think he is." He sighed. "I've witnessed many overdoses, had a few of my own, but Blake took a large amount... Dangerously large."

"Dangerously?"

"Dangerously."

A few seconds went by, then we heard someone yell "I wanna see George. I don't fucking care."

I stood up, walking to room 908, seeing a weak, dark-circled blake. He looked pale. Unhealthily pale. I walked over to his bedside, him smiling at me.

"Hi."

"Why?" I simply asked.

"Why what?"

"Why did you take that much Blake? Why did you overdose? Was it purposely?"

"Yes."

"Why Blake?"

"I'm tired George." He sighed. "Tired of life. Tired of being..."

"Being what?"

"How old am I George?"

"19."

"In 19 years, I've been sexualised for the most part of my teens, and I've been raped twice. Do you really think I want to be alive anymore when just walking down the street is fearful to me?"

"Twice?" I asked. "I thought only Noelle."

"Zeke did before I overdosed."

Then, I didn't care. I left Blake alone, walking back down the hall. I grabbed Zeke by his shirt, lift him off of his seat and pinned him to the wall.

"Why the fuck did you rape him?" I said, inches from his face, him barely moving. "Answer me! Why?"

"You're the fucking reason he overdosed George!"

"Don't fucking change the subject you asshole. You raped him, you caused the overdose."

"It doesn't matter who caused the overdose. Why did you rape him?" Reece asked in a much calmer tone.

"I was angry."

"You were angry? I'm pretty fucking angry now and you don't see me slitting your throat." I answered angrily.

"Excuse me?" A doctor asked, I letting go of Zeke. "You're here to see Blake, am I right?"

"Yeah."

"So, he will go through Detox, Then he might have to go through rehab."

"He wasn't addicted." Reece said. "I knew him through all of this, he won't need rehabilitation, he's okay, he'll get through it."

"How long?"

" give it a few weeks, Until then, it would be best for him to stay alone, or with Family members only."

"Fair enough. Just keep me updated with him. That's all I need."

"Yes Sir." The man nodded and walked away."

I turned to look at Zeke. "I will give you this one chance to fuck off, if I ever see you again, I will beat the crack out of you." Zeke nodded, leaving the hospital.

Reece, Ellie and I stayed at the hospital for another hour or so, before we decided to leave.

I got home, laid down and still thought

It's still because of me.

Henlo i hate these two last chapters but someone needed to fucking update eh :')