❝ my boy ❞

newhopegeorge, yokowitch and 916 others

xoxolaurel Mon Amour x @newhopegeorge

newhopegeorge  You look beautiful 😍❤

georgiesmiffyy YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL OMG

smiffybaby but we do not stan

bibbyftglake @newhopegeorge answers?¿

-

"Laurel, this is my friend Blake." George smiled introducing me... as his friend.

"nice to meet you." I fake smiled, trying to seem kind. I turned around, returning to my room, looking down at my phone, seeing Ellie calling, yet I denied the call. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I just wanted to lock myself up in my room and cry all the possible tears I had. I looked to myself in the mirror, trying to get a hold of myself. You're tougher than this, Blake. My subconscious told me, Yet I truly didn't believe I was.

"Blake, Me and Lau will go out, Catch up a bit." George smiled from the doorway.

"Why?" I asked, the tears building my eyes as I walked up to him.

"Why what?" He answered with an eyeroll.

"Why did you introduce me as just your friend George?" I asked, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Cause that's all you are." George answered walking away from me, leaving me broken.

I turned around. The air around me getting harder to breathe. I sat on my bed, as the tears just kept falling, I couldn't be strong anymore. My heart fell, broke into billions of pieces.

Ellie called again, this time I answered.

"Hey Blakey, You okay?" She asked. "You haven't been answering my texts nor my calls."

"I'm fine Els." I signed holding back a cry, that she most definitely heard.

"Blake don't bullshit me. I know you as much as you know yourself. So what's up?"

"I said I'm fine Els." I grumbled hanging up on her. 

I checked my Instagram, clearly people have acknowledged Laurel. People have been tagging both me and Reece in pictures of her and George. xoxolaurel followed you. I checked her account, noticing why George was so infatuated with her. She was drop dead fucking stunning, from her hair to her eyes, from her freckles to her body, bottom to top, she was gorgeous. The fiery redhead was also a verified model, which also explained a lot of the photo shoot pictures. she had just over 100K followers and was following only 21 people, skinny ratio-ed bitch. I scrolled down her profile, to the first ever post, which was her and George, Near the age of 13.