❝ Unsupportive ❞

I looked to Reece with an angry look. "The hell is your problem?"

"Oh maybe because I've had to help Blake through this? Maybe I'm the one that had to go get him when he was wasted fucking drunk at a pub. Maybe because I was the one there for him George! And now that I see you can drop him carelessly for any bitch that walks, knowing Blake can break that easily because of you, I dont really want to fucking deal with that George." Reece replied rudely.

"I get that but I wa-"

"Why? so you can fucking leave him right after?" Reece interrupted.

"Reece stop it." Ellie said before I can get a word out. "Second chances exist."

"Oh sure Els, I'll drop you right fucking now and go back to Anaïs." Reece answered standing up, towering over her.

"I'd like to see you even try Reece." Ellie said back. "You sit the fuck down. Let them deal with this themselves, it's their relationship not ours."

"Yeah cause ours doesn't exist anymore." Reece said walking next to her.

"Excuse me?"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Ellie." He said walking out.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Ellie answered rolling her eyes following Reece.

Blake's house got silent. All we could hear was each others breathing. "Blake?" I said after a few long minutes of pure silence.

"What?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Ellie's right."

"About what?" He asked looking up to me.

"The second chances."

"Yes, but Reece is also right."

"How so?"

"You carelessly leave me." He sighed and broke down. I took him into my arms, hugging him as tightly as I possibly could. "You can leave me for Laurel. You can leave me for anyone George. Anyone is better than me!"

"No! No one is."

"Then why the fuck did you leave in the first place George?"

And I couldn't answer. I didn't know what to answer anymore.

"You know what George, Forget this all happened."

"All of it? As in we're back together?"

"All of it as in you wanting me back never happened." He said standing up.

"Blake com-"

"Save it. I'm going out." He said walking out, I following him. Reece was standing outside with Ellie, looking to Blake.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Reece asked holding onto Ellie, clearly they got over that.

"Zeke's." Blake answered.

Who the fuck was Zeke?
I never knew about Zeke.

Is Zeke his new man?
I don't care.

"No the fuck you are not." Reece answered.

So Reece doesn't like Zeke?

"You can't fucking stop me." Blake said shrugging his shoulders.

"Blake, don't you f-"

Blake looked to me, clearly noticing that I had no idea who Zeke was. "Then again, None of you can stop me." He said as he continued walking away from us.

"So who the fuck is Zeke?" I asked walking towards Reece.

"Why do you care?" Reece questioned.

"Zeke is.... uh .... well"

"Blake's boyfriend." I sighed, having the feeling Zeke is two times better than me.

"Not exactly." Els pouted.

"His dealer." Reece impulsively answered.

"His fucking what?" I was shocked. Blake, out of the three of us, seemed like the last to do drugs.

"Dealer." Reece answered like I was some idiot. "You know? He gets drugs from him."

"What fucking drugs?"

"Didn't you know? Oh wait, yeah you haven't been a part of his life for the past month or so." I couldn't stop myself from wanting to attack him, so I did.

I pushed Reece to the ground, going to the floor beside him as my fist starting hitting him. Reece was blocking most of the shots but I got him at least once since his lip was bleeding by the time Ellie managed to drag me off of him.

"He's been doing coke George!" Reece yelled. "Happy? Now you know. He had to stay high to keep you off his mind! He had way worst things in mind and I fucking told him there's other ways and he went to meet Zeke."

"How did they meet?"

"Don't fucking matter." Reece answered. "Blake has a different form of payment if you know what I mean." He awnsered in a much calmer tone. "I'm sorry dude." Reece answered, helping me off the ground.

"I'm sorry for hitting you."

"I don't like Zeke, he's way off from Blake's definition of perfection."

"What's up with Zeke."

"Well, first and foremost, he's a druggie. He's also a recovering alcoholic. I'm pretty sure he's not recovering. He's just, not right for Blake, and I get scared. A lot."

"Anyway I can reach Zeke?" I asked, scared for Blake.

"No way, Zeke's on ghost mode everywhere."

"There has to be a way Reece."

"Trust me, I've tried." He sighed looking to Ellie. "But it's Blake's life. He can do whatever he wants."

"This is endangering his life though."

"I know. But there's nothing we can do about it."

"Does Soulla know?" I asked. "Or Abbie?"

"I don't think they do."

"Well they're about to."

-
I didnt proof read this and posted it while crying over some cute boy
Y'all welcome