❝ reminiscence ❞

"Not super clearly, but I remember some of it." He answered looking up at me.

"We met at school." I smiled. "You got pushed and I helped you. We spent all day just talking about everything and nothing." I chuckled looking to him. He was staring up at me like I was telling a child a storytime, I loved the little smile he had and the way his eyes were lit up. "Then you invited me over and I just answered 'why not', then asked my mom. We ended up playing -"

"-fifa, I remember I kicked your ass." He laughed along with me.

"Indeed, but one switch up, remember? Whoever won got to dare the other."

"Didn't I win all four or five games?"

"You did, and you dared all sorts of shit, but the last one, shocked me." I grinned. "It was like ten at night and you won again, I looked to you and said 'now what', and you waited a few seconds before answering 'kiss me'" he smiled saying the dare with me. "You didn't think I would, I didn't think I would, but I went for it and it shocked you, like you backed up and was leaning against your bed when I kissed you." I giggled. "I think around that time, we were finding ourselves. You know, what we liked and what we wanted."

"Not only did we 'find ourselves', we found each other. I found what I liked and what I wanted, and that was you." He smiled so brightly. "The weirdest part was that we acted like it never happened the next day, acted straight as a sheet of paper and no one ever found out."

"We never told anybody either." I giggled.

"So that's your reminiscence, I'll say mine." He grinned sighing. "A month after that dare, I brought you to stay the night. And we were straight, you know just best friends chilling until my mom and abbie were asleep."

"Even before that, once we said we were going to sleep, we cuddled against each other for three hours."

"Okay yeah that's true, but we didn't kiss until we were sure they were asleep." He laughed. "It wasn't even kissing, it was literally making out. Both of us just exploring the others mouth. I wasn't shy though, I wasn't just exploring your mouth, I wanted to explore all of you, so I kissed your cheeks and your neck, the way your hand were softly gripping my waist." He side smiled, the one everyone is in love with. "And I remember leaving a little hickey right there." He said poking my collar bone. "Which is one of my favorite places, to mark I guess we can say." He laughed. "I mean, I'd leave hickeys all over your body, but that's my favorite spot for sure. There and your neck. The little moans you make sometimes is the hottest fucking sound ever." He bit his bottom lip, which that is the hottest thing ever for sure.

"Any other reminiscences?" I giggle.

"There's so many we can talk about Smith, I can talk all night about the fun times we had, even before I called you mine."

"How about a sad time, a time we were hurt."

"Okay, you go then."

"The time you started dating Sarah, remember?"

"Fuck that was a while ago." He chuckled looking to me.

"But at the time I knew I liked you. Well, it was still unclear, but there was definitely something on my side, and seeing you with someone else." I sighed. "But I couldn't blame you, Sarah was perfect for you, she was smart and gorgeous, just like you are."

"Sarah was a problematic spoilt bitch. She was actually very rude." He rolled his eyes with a smirk. "She seemed nice and all, but she was full of problems and she was homophobe, so I'm glad she's not in my life anymore."

"What about you? What's one time I mad you sad?"

"Sticking with Sarah, after I started dating her, you got so distant. We weren't talking, you weren't giving me a big hug saying good morning like you always did, you never called, nothing, and now thinking of the pain I felt, I don't ever want to go through that, especially at this point, because you're still my bestfriend, but you're just, You are my life now." He explained as a tear rolled down his cheek. "We aren't just a little flower anymore, we're the whole fucking garden."