❝ Pinky Promises ❞

George fell asleep on the bed, nice and calmly, but woken up by kisses from Blake an hour later.

"I'm leaving now okay?" He smiled kissing George's nose.

"Okay." He grinned softly peckering little kisses on Blake's cheeks. As Blake was about to leave, George spoke up. "B-Blake?" He mumbled.

"Yeah?" Blake smiled glancing up while putting his Doc Martens on.

"I - please don't sleep with Noelle tonight." George grumbled looking to the floor. "I'm not trying to be possessive or anything, I just " He sighed.

"You just what?" Blake questioned walking back towards George, sitting at his feet.

"I just care about you, and don't want you to get hurt by her. Cherie doesn't li-"

"- That's Cherie, she probably has her reasons." Blake snapped. "And even if, Cherie fucking hates everyone."

"B, I'm not trying to be rude or anything don't give me fucking attitude when I'm just trying to fucking protect you." George said sitting up.

"I know and I'm just saying. Cherie has her own reasons to hate Noelle. You have your own, and I just don't hate her." Blake muttered. "I don't have any reason to." He added. "But don't worry George, I won't."

"No I will worry cause that's just h-"

"Baby." Blake interrupted looking to George. "I said I won't. I promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Blake smiled lifting his hand, his pinky up. Blake knew well enough that it was something fundamental to George's trust when it came to promises. If there's the pinky, you know it will be kept. George smiled widely locking his pinky with Blake's.

"Now you promised." George remarked looking Blake in the eyes.

"Indeed I did." Blake added, leaning in kissing George. Blake started pushing George back down, deepening the kiss as George opened his mouth slightly. "I love you." Blake muttered against the kiss.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I did, I just love hearing it from you." George blushed staring into Blake's dark eyes.

"I love you." Blake repeated four or five times smashing his lips onto George's after every phrase. George chuckled his fingers running through Blake's hair as he laid his head on his chest. "Georgie?"

"Yeah?" George asked making little swirls in his hair.

"I do love you, so much."

"I do too." George smiled kissing his forehead.

"I promise I won't do anything stupid."

"Now you can't keep that one cause you're gonna drink and I know that. Drinking is stupid."

"Okay then nothing to hurt you." Blake smiled stretching up to kiss George.

"Go have fun, I love you." George grinned against the kiss. Blake blushed before getting up, taking his sweater and heading downstairs to meet up with Noah and Blane.

While both Reece and Blake were out, George was dying of boredom. He took his phone out, going through his apps, accidently pressing twitter, "sure let's do a follow spree" George thought to himself before tweeting as it got so many retweets in just seconds. George followed back almost a thousand fans, but still dead bored.

He somehow couldn't get Blake and all the recent events off his mind. From the kisses, to his words, and all in between.

He trusted Blake with promises, especially with the pinky. In three years of friendship, Blake has never broken one when the pinky is involved, he's broken some when it wasn't, but they were never something major.