❝ Without you ❞

The rest of the day went calmly. I texted Blake, letting him know I told my mom, he hasn't answered yet, he was probably in another bouncy house with Charlie and Reece. I ended up playing a bit of video games with El, calmly going through the rest of the day, couldn't wait to see Blake and just hug him with everything I had. I missed him, even though we talked earlier, the last I saw him, I was being a "little bitch" as he said.

I just couldn't wait to cuddle him while drifting asleep.

*

It was now ten pm, we were getting ready to leave. Blake answered finally.

Baby 😍
We're on our way home, we stayed for the fireworks, tHEY WERE SO PRETTY GEORGE YOU SHOULD'VE  BEEN THERE MAN. HQ GLAKE PICS WITH CUTE FIREWORKS IN THE BACKGROUND.

Baby 😍
And I'm happy it went well with your mum x I knew it was going to go well.

Baby 😍
I'll see you later my love 💓

I'm glad you had a good time 🧡🧡 I would've been there if my stomach wasn't being torn to shreds this morning x But I love you too x I'll see you later blakey 🖤

I put my phone down, walking to my mum, who was getting ready to leave, giving her hugs and good byes. "Let's go Tony God, you're slow." She laughed.

"Yes ma'am." My dad mumbled with a smirk. "Relationships are a hassle George, stay single for as long as you can."

Oh fuck. My mum turned to look at me, with one brow up,my dad noticing her look, then glancing back at me.

"Wait, George you are in a relationship?"

"Its uh-"

"Who's this?" Finally someone that didn't assume it was a girl.

"Actually dad." I chuckled nervously. "I'm not with a girl."

"That's not what I asked, I didnt ask if you were with a girl, I asked who you were with."

"You knew?"

" I did."

"You knew I was gay?"

"I knew yes." He smiled hugging me.

"Blake told you?"

"Blake? Wait, are you dating Blake?"

"Yeah, I'm dating Blake." I smiled.

"Well, I already love my 'one day' son-in-law, a great way to start life."

"One Day." I smiled thinking about it. That one day, He will be my husband, One Day I'll walk down the aisle to him and commit my life to him. One Day, Little kids, one day.

"We couldn't ask for a better in-law." My mum laughed. "Alright we'll get going now." My mum smiled hugging my aunt. "Take care of yourselves." I gave my cousins a hug, then my aunt and we began to walk out.

I sat in back, My mum starting the car, playing music. I was calmly humming the songs, dancing to some, going through some breakout singing moments.