❝break up❞

We were joined by a cranky Blane, a confused Austin, a crying Rebecca, A lost Winnie, a pissed off Noah and a couple named Reece and Ellie.

"You need to get yourself in fucking control Blane seriously." Noah said walking to the van. "You two, get your asses in the car, Reece, Ellie too." Noah continued, bossing us around. "Winnie get in too."

"Excuse me what?" Blane asked. "I'm not getting in the car with that fake bitch." He added glancing at Winnie.

"Then you can fucking walk, you either sit in the passenger seat like a grown fucking man, or you can walk the few miles back to your place Blane, your fucking choice, choose wisely."

"Why the fuck are you like this right now?"

"Because I'm fucking tired of your bullshit Blane." Noah snapped. "I'm tired of believing that you, a heartless fucking prick actually loves me." Noah began emotionally. "I'm tired of this one-way love, I'm the only one loving in this relationship. You're dangerous, you're violent, you hit me and scream at me when all I do is try to help you." Noah turned around, about to get into the car, yet was stopped by Blane's words.

"Is this you breaking up with me Noah?"

"If that's what you want it to be Blane, then yes. I am breaking up with you. If not, then call me later so we can discuss this I guess, for now, fucking walk and calm the fuck down before you hit me again cause I see your clenched jaw and closed fist." Noah sat down, holding the steering wheel with both hands tightly before starting the car and driving off, leaving Blane behind.

"Hey Noah?" I asked, looking to him, seeing and hearing the tears.

"Wh-what George? Is it music? I'll play music, I don't care."

"Wanna stay over at Blake's with us?" I asked, looking to Blake as he nodded in response.

"No I'll just head back home, I appreciate the offer though." Noah smiled through his tears.

The drive home was long, yet calm. Noah was calmly handling his breakup with Blane, if it was a breakup. Everyone else was just, I don't know, there?

"Thank you Noah, call us if anything." Blake smiled rubbing his shoulder as we walked out of his car, him smiling in response.

Blake and I walked back into his house followed by Winnie. She looked at the pictures up on the wall, smiling at Abbie. "I remember her."

"You knew Abbie?" Blake asked looking to her.

"Not really, I remember Austin had a crush on her." She chuckled. "Does he still like her?" She smiled sitting down.

"Yeah, maybe not as much, but he still does." Blake smirked. "There's a room downstairs." He smiled as she nodded, walking down the stairs as he walked to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, kissing my head as he held tightly. "Georgie?" He asked as I hummed. "Can we not be like Noah and Blane, if they broke up, I don't ever want to break up with you."

"Then don't do stupid shit for a break up to come along, that's all."

"What if the love dies on your side?" He questoned.

"Why would it? I've been in love with you since 2014, and it never died since then, why would it die now or in the future?"

"I don't know, do you think Noah's love for Blane died?"

"Blane asked for it, I love him and all, but he's physically and probably emotionally abusive, which we can both admit Noah, the sweetest person I've ever met, deserves much better than him."

"Yeah, true that." He smiled and sat in the chair beside me. "Water the Glake Flower, never forget." He grinned softly leaning on me. I smirked looking to him, which I little eye roll.