Then there were his kisses. Oh his kisses. I shiver just thinking about them, how he's so gentlemen-ish about touching me. How it doesn't seem so forced, more like he's fine with taking his time, no rush. That's how relationships are supposed to be, I think. For some reason when Tom and I kissed, it was a feeling I never got with Max. It was as if I had never been truly in love with Max, maybe he was just apart of the popularity package all along. But, he was apart of my past now, and it was nice knowing someone was willing to wait for me, even better that it was Tom.

    As I pulled into my driveway I hesitated. It seemed as though no one was home yet, and I wouldn't want to be caught alone with Elsie. Instead I just sat in my warm and inviting car, and waited. Pulling out my cell phone to call Taylor, and see where she was.

"Hi, you have reached Taylor Smith, not here so you know what to do..." her voice was followed by the obnoxious 'beep'.

   I hung up without hesitation. She never listened to her messages anyways. Taylor's mantra was; if it was important, you would keep calling. Smart, but stupid at the same time. So I waited, looking at the flowers that escalated up the porch, they were Taylor's prized possessions. When I asked her why they were so important she'd give a simple answer, 'because they are innocent'. If there's one person on this planet who will give you a round-a-bout answer, its Taylor. She will keep you guessing, and surprise you multiple times.

    Instead of thinking of other things, I continued to stare at my sister's 'innocent flowers'. I guess she's right in a way, they never hurt anyone. Their beauty is there just to be admired, nothing hanious about it. If only the rest of the world was like that, pure and innocent.

      My thoughts were jostled by a tap on my window. I instantly screamed, not realizing who it was. Only to be Kat. She looked horrible, her hazel eyes had bags beneath them, and she was breaking out all over her 'T-Zone'. I quickly unlocked the door, and let her in.

    She had a bandage on her arm, and a bloody lip. "What the hell happened to you?!" I asked, grabbing her injured arm.

"Its not safe here, Gabby." she responded monotone, as I searched the glove box for a miniature first aid kit, my dad had required I have.

"I figured that much." I giggled, gesturing to my locked vehicle. There was no sign of my first aid kit, so I grabbed tissues.

   I dabbed at the side of her mouth. There was blood still spilling out of a small hole. It seemed like she had been attacked with a needle or pencil of some sort."What happened to you, Kat?"

She glanced out the window then back at me, "People are going to die, do you hear me?" Her voice seemed shrewed, and cold. Whatever had happened, gnawed at her bubbly persona for sure.

   "What happened to you?" I demanded, examining her bandaged wrist.

"Listen to me, Gabby--" she yelped in pain, as I unwrapped the poorly wound bandage. "Elsie is going to come for you. I saw her planner. KG-Day was written next Monday. . . " she whimpered.

"KG?" my voice was hoarse from screaming at her entry.

"Kill-Gabriella-Day."

   My heart stopped. This wasn't a game anymore, this bitch wanted me dead. She had to kill whoever got in her way, and she would stop at nothing to gain what she wanted. Something tells me that the 'Winston sisters' murder was not her mother's doing.

"Oh." was all I could manage, as I put my hand to my head.

"She's not playing around--" she let out a shriek of pain, there was a piece of glass protruding from a wound hidden in her leg.