Chapter Six

[Chapter Six]

(Elsie's P.O.V.)

  I looked at my phone confidently, hitting the send button. I had underestimated Gabriella. I thought she'd just cower and hide somewhere. Though she's put up quite the battle. So far, I've only accomplished getting her stupid, ditsy friends to follow me around. Her little recruit Leah, she was another story. She resisted me, and wouldn't even say hello to me. But, that will change when queen bee, goes bye-bye.

  As for the boyfriend, he greeted me once, then proceeded to the men's room. I got to give that girl props, he is quite the catch. But see, I'm like the fisherman, I hold out a little bait, and then that little fish is all mine.

  Last period came, and I sat in Psychology listening to a story about serial killers. Usually, I would find this massively entertaining because the torture techniques fascinate me, give me new ideas every time. However today was different, I was too busy noticing a girl in the corner who kept whispering to someone, and looking over at me, smirking.

  That's the type of thing that would normally make me very self-conscious and unaware of what's wrong with me. Not today though, it just made me furious. So I did something about it.

  After the bell rang signaling that school was dismissed for the day, I trudged after the girl. Its quite difficult to keep up in two sizes too small, skinny jeans. When I reached her at her locker, I saw her talking to someone. Putting on my stealthy attitude, I hid behind a trash-bin, listening intently.

  She was talking to that Kat girl. The one that drooled all over me, when she met me. She was one of the easiest girls to rule over. I listened, and watched their every move. They continued to talk about miscellaneous things, until the hallways only held a few straggly teenagers.

  "There's something creepy about Gabby's cousin, Elsie. I don't know what it is, but she gives me the heebie-jeebies." the girl from class said, brushing her long blond hair.

  "She seemed like a nice girl, but I caught her staring at Gabs a lot today. And its really weird how much they look a like." Kat sighed, leaning against the pastey lockers.

  My heart began to race, I think the blond suspected something was up. It was only a matter of time before she knew too much.

  "I looked her up online..." the blond spoke.

  My stomach dropped to the pits of my abdomen. This was very, very bad.

  "And...?" Kat asked, leaning closer to the girl.

   Silence filled the hallway. The blond looked all over to make sure no one would hear.

  "She's got a reputation back in Boston, for doing some really scary shit. Her mom killed two teenage girls, that Elsie went to school with..."

  Kat's mouth dropped.

  "You have to do something about her. This is very bad. You can't get rid of Kat, she's too valuable. But, the blond ... she knows too much, and isn't important. No one will notice she's gone."

  "Oh my god. That's crazy... what kind of crazy shit, Lexi?" Kat asked, she had a worried expression pinned to her face.

  "Like ki----..."

  I sneakily, walked up to the girl, as if I knew nothing.

  "Hi, your Lexi right?" I smiled, my charming smile.

  She looked confused at me, "Yeah, what's up?"

  "I'm in your last period class, and I was wondering if you could help me with this assignment?" I asked.

   "Great job, Elsie. You know what you have to do." the voice encouraged.

  "Oh sure! Yeah, can we go to my car first? I've got to grab something." Lexi smiled, looking from Kat to me.

  "Sure." I grinned, perfect.

  "See you later Kat..." Lexi smiled, questioningly.

***

   I watched as the car flew up in flames. Lexi was banging on the window trying to get up, and her silent screams made me smile. I stood there in the black hoody and black gloves, and waved as she cried for me to let her out.

  "Great job, as always." the voice, said approvingly.

  "See Alexandria, you didn't keep your nose out of where it didn't belong. So I had to handle it." I whispered.

  After the deed was done, I went to an ice cream parlor and had myself a nice big sundae, grande sized.

  *A/N: So... are you still pro-Elsie? Will everyone find out what happened to Lexi? Will Kat do her own investigating? Will Gabriella be next? What is Elsie capable of doing now? Thoughts?*