Chapter Five

[Chapter Five]

 (Gabby’s P.O.V.)

    That’s it! Elsie seriously has something against me. I mean of course I know I was a bitch to her. But that’s who I am. I’ve always had people being jealous of me. It’s just how it worked, I’m queen bee. Some people have been really mean to me because of it. But Elsie threatening me, crosses the line.

    We got out of the corvette. The hot sun radiated on my suntanned shoulders. I breathed in the murky air, and hesitated before stepping out. This was it, I now basically had a twin. Who knew I’d have to deal with my own personal enemy at school. Great.

“I heard the tweet! E’s in town!” Milly, the shortest of the crew chirped.

“Yeah! Where is she?!” Tatianna agreed. Her pale blue eyes, gazing behind me. Then her jaw dropped. “That’s you cousin?!”

“Unfortunately.” I huffed, examining the brick building ahead of us.

    Milly gave me a confused look, and Tatianna quickly made friends with Elsie.

“Hi! I’m Tatianna!” The tall brunette grinned.

“Hi, I’m E.”

    Now Elsie, was even referring to herself as E! WTF?!

“I know who you are. You look identical to Gabs!” Tatianna splurged on, into the conversation.

“Tati!” I growled.

“Oh hey Gabs!” she smiled, forgetting I was even there.

    Is this how it was going to be now?!

“Yeah-- I guess-- I should introduce her.” I stuttered. “This is Elsie everyone.”

    My posse of  back-stabbers smiled brilliantly at the new glorious package.

“Hi! I’m Camilla!” My tallest minion smiled.

“I’m Carolyn, Camilla’s sister. I’m a freshman.”

“No need for a lifetime story Carol.” I snarled, tapping my fake nails on the hood of Kat's car.

    Carolyn cowarded behind her sister as she should, she wouldn't last in my posse. 

“Leah.” I snapped, waving, for her to come to me.

    Leah was my newest addition to the group. She was a junior and I thought she had the most potential to take over my role of head 'Fake' after graduation this spring.

“Yeah Gabs?” she smiled, she unlike everyone else didn’t care much for Elsie.

“Can you help me contain my frustration with the girls?” I cringed, still tapping profusely.

“It’s E---Elsie isn’t it.” She asked, pulling me to her Toyota convertible.

“Hell yeah. She’s taking over.” I cried, brushing my hair out of my eyes.

She brushed down my hair kindly, “Well your still the prettiest of them all.”

“I knew your perfect for lead 'Fake'.” I smiled, back at her.

  She did resemble me in many ways. Same colored brown hair, same cobalt, blue eyes. She was the perfect match for lead 'Fake'. She had the leadership and sass needed to make sure the 'Fake's' were under control. No one could have been a better pick.

“Hold you horses, Gabby you haven’t graduated yet!” she grinned, fixing her mini-skirt.

    This is why I love Leah, even when I compliment her it doesn’t go to her head, like the rest of these bimbos. Her ego was only used in moderation, another perfect example of why she's the perfect choice.