INTRODUCTION

Jake's POV
Hi I'm Jake Paul or as others call me "the depressed kid" anyway I'm 16 years old. I'm going to tell you a bit about me, I'm always getting bullied I had a lot of friends back in Michigan but my EX girlfriend cheated on me and I still don't know who with anyway she told all my friends and basically the whole school a huge lie that made the whole school hate me even the teachers soon after that I had no friend and everyone bullied me and the only person I could trust was my older brother Logan he's basically been my only friend ever since. But at home he has to act like he hates me because of my parents, UGH I hate them🙄, anyway the reason I hate them is because they abuse me everyday (bro) since I was like 7. After all of that happened I started feeling depressed around age 8-9 and started cutting at age 12n no one knows about the cutting not even Logan and I tell him everything. But I have been trying to forget all about that because my excuse of a father is getting transferred to Westlake Ohio for his job, I'm happy I can get away from all of those toxic people but hopefully my parents will change because I don't know how much more I can't take. Anyway that's a rundown of my life so far. (Btw Pam and Greg are still married in this)

Erika's POV
Hi I'm Erika Costell I'm 16 years old and my life is great I live in Westlake Ohio and go to Ohio high. I am pretty popular and have great friends but my favourites (I'm Canadian so I'm spell favourite with a U) are Chance, Anthony, Kade, and Tessa. I love them so much but there's one thing I hate about them it's that they bully kids, I hate it but I do it so they don't get mad at me. Also did I say that Chance is my boyfriend (GAG) he's so sweet and cute I just like home so much. I didn't say love because I'm not in love with him yet. Anyway my family is pretty rich we live in a miniature mansion my family is also pretty great, I have a chill laid-back mom who loves the heck out of me and a strict but sweet step-dad and a very over protective brother who is one year older than me. So that's my life so far.

A.N: Hi guys this is my first book I'm sorry if it's bad so far but please enjoy it and I will try to post everyday or every other day please comment if you want the first chapter❤️
                                               -Anonymous