“I’m going to check on Niall...” I whispered back heading towards the door.

“Why?” 

“Because he drank a great deal more then you.”

“Ask Harry to do it.” He whined. I waved him off with one hand getting ready to open the door. 

“Be sure to be up and ready by 11. We should be getting into our buses by 12:30 I think I heard Paul say.”

“But my head....” He grumbled. I sighed. I know how Zayn is when he’s tired and upset. He’s like a child.

“Order a banana milkshake and take some Tylenol. It’ll help your hangover.” Without waiting for a response I walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind me. Then I headed over to Niall. Poor guy doesn’t have anyone to take care of him since Dani and Liam are off having their own party I’m sure, same with El and Lou, and Vanessa’s still sleeping. So I so graciously have put it upon myself to handle the task. Not that I mind really, I mean Niall is one of my best friends. I just wish he would lay off the drinking some times. I chuckled to myself for even thinking such a thing. He’s irish, he isn’t going to stop any time soon.

To my surprise, Niall’s room was actually unlocked. I went inside without knocking and closed the door gently behind me. I silently crossed the room, letting in the sunlight by opening the curtains. Then I crept up to his bed taking notice that the room was just as messy as my old room when I shared with Louis. Oh how I miss that....

The bed creaked slightly as I sat next to him and shook his bare shoulder. 

“Niall....” I cooed softly in his ear, using that hypnotizing voice of Vanessa’s. “Niall babe...” I tried again. He didn’t move. I huffed knowing exactly what had to be said. “I’ve got your Nando’s....” I whispered. A groan escaped his lips and his eye’s slowly peeled open.

“No you don’t.” He said groggily. I giggled and pushed him lightly. Now if I where in my own body he already would be on the floor drenched in ice cold water. But since I’m playing the role of sweet little Vanessa, I’ve gotta be convincing at all times. Especially around those she’s closes to. 

“Come on Niall you’re filthy...” I examined him. His hair was disheveled and he reeked of alcohol and vomit. I noticed he had stripped off his clothes until he was just down to his boxers, which I don’t mind really. We’ve all seen each other naked so this is nothing new.

“Feels like someone hit me in the head with a brick.” He groaned clutching his forehead.   

“Well you did drink quite a lot last night.” I chuckled rubbing his shoulder. “Come one why don’t we get you cleaned up. You’ll feel better with a shower and I’ll get you some medicine.” I advised. He nodded and I helped him slowly get up to shower. Once he was all washed I gave him some fresh clothes for him to pick out from. Then I went to order him some breakfast. The food came a few minutes later. Niall walked out from the bathroom lazily and plopped back down on the bed. 

“How long does it take for this medicine to kick in?” He grumbled.

“Soon. But for now, eat.” I shoved the food that had just been dropped off towards him. He sat up slowly and grabbed a fork for himself.

“Thank you Ness....you’re really such a sweet girl.” He smiled. I grinned and took a plate for myself.

“Someone’s gotta be.” We sat in silence for a few minutes. The only sound filling the room being the chewing coming from our mouths. Then Niall cleared his throat. I looked up curious.

“Um...Can I ask you something.” He said hesitantly. I nodded and put on a welcoming smile. “Well...I know this is kinda random and all...but I can’t help but think back to why you where so upset that night before the accident.” I starred back at him unsure of what he was talking about. I thought back to that night. It was the night of the interview with Ellen wasn’t it? That was the day I kissed Vanessa....that one kiss I could never get out of my mind. I’d been waiting for that kiss for years, and it was just as perfect as I remembered. I tried so hard to get her to talk to me that night, but her stubbornness always gets the better of her. Then there was the kiss we shared before the lightning hit, which unfortunately was still a bit fuzzy to me.I sighed.