"W-where is this oppa business coming from?" Yoongi chuckled huskily, kissing down Jimin's neck and all over the hickeys he had made earlier.

"It came out of nowhere, I swear," Jimin giggled, and Yoongi hummed in approval.

"Well, your oppa's good boy," Yoongi whispered, his voice dripping with arousal and domination. Jimin was diving head first into one of Yoongi's major kinks: dominating. Yoongi dug his fingers into Jimin's hips, and Jimin groaned at the feeling. "Jesus, Jimin, if I cum now, my balls will be deflated for a week," Yoongi joked, stopping Jimin's movements. "I have nothing left to give," he kissed his lips sweetly, and Jimin huffed in approval before chuckling.

"Yes, yes, you're right oppa. Mmhh, still feels nice though," Jimin pressed his forehead against Yoongi's, a soft smile on both of their lips. They wanted to just sit there forever and drown in the hormones and euphoria created by love. Their naked bodies against each other, their intimate parts pressed together, their lips slowly moving together, their breaths mixing, they were totally lost in each other.

Yoongi has never felt so at home though, like he was finally okay with everything that has happened in his life. Like he was finally accepting his past, his mistakes, who he is, who he was. He knew exactly what he had to become, and what he had to do.

They did eventually get out of the tub and dried themselves off. Jimin got dressed in his over-sized pyjamas, and Yoongi put on the clothes he had worn earlier. They then started stripping the bed's sheets to wash, both giggling when they smelled the musky scent of the room. The wide smile on Yoongi's face would not disappear, but it eventually did when he got a text from a certain someone.

Cunt.
You should tell your
boyfriend you stopped
dealing. And about your
mom being sick, which we
actually do need to talk about.

Yoongi sighed heavily when he read the text, and his heart felt heavy. He knew he had to talk to Jimin about it, but the prospect scared him. He knew that Jimin would get angry, and that they'd fight, and Yoongi would storm off, and he also knew that they'd make up, but then Jimin will probably bring up all their past fights (most of which are still unresolved), and that'll cause some conflicting emotions that Yoongi did not want to deal with.

However, he was sober. He had to learn to deal with his emotions. He became an addict in order to run away from those emotions, but he wasn't going to do that anymore. He wanted to face his problems head-on.

"Jimin, baby, we need to talk," Yoongi said after they put new sheets on Jimin's bed. Jimin looked at him with his large, tired baby brown eyes and Yoongi's heart twisted with guilt. He sat down on the bed, and Jimin claimed his seat on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin tightly and hid his face in the younger's neck, smiling when he smelled the lavender soap on his skin. He allowed his lips to graze the soft skin before looking into the eyes of his lover, his sun and stars. He brushed Jimin's bangs away from his forehead and smiled sadly. "You're going to be mad."

Jimin frowned and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. "As long as you didn't cheat, then I'm sure it's something we can talk out, oppa. And I know you wouldn't cheat."

Yoongi nodded before sighing heavily. "A few months ago, Jihoon told me some...heavy news. My mom is very sick, and in ICU. He told me I'd need to save up money for her surgery, since she wants no direct contact with me. I was struggling, but Jihoon finally gave me a chance..." Jimin looked at Yoongi, his eyes a bit wide in surprise, hurt that Yoongi hasn't been telling him, but kept quiet as he listened. "I...I dealed a bit for him. But I'm done now. I didn't use, and I didn't sell to teenagers or whatever. I promise, I'm done now."

Jimin was quiet.

That scared Yoongi.

Yoongi hid his face in Jimin's neck again, but Jimin was stiff as a rod in his arms. His limbs felt like hard clay in his embrace, and Yoongi felt a sudden cold wave wash over him. Panic started rising in his heart, and he felt scared. More scared than he'd ever been in his life.

"Yoongi." Was all Jimin said before getting off of his lap, tears brimming in his eyes. "Before we go into this argument, know that I love you." He whispered, and Yoongi nodded his head fast, taking Jimin's pudgy hands and placing soft kisses on each of his fingers. Jimin smiled before withdrawing his hands gently and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I love you too, little one." Yoongi took a deep sigh and bit his lip, awaiting Jimin's response.

"You lied."

"I know..."

"You told me you'd talk to me if something was wrong."

"I know."

"You messed up, Yoongi."

"I know."

Jimin turned to face Yoongi again, but his expression had changed into one of anger. He bit his lip hard, his plump lip still a bit swollen from the heated kisses he and Yoongi had shared earlier, and let out a shaky breath. "Why didn't you tell me, Yoongi? You know you need to emotional support! I know you think you're completely clean, but getting mixed up in the drug world with the same man who got you to use in the first place? Who used you himself?"

"I know it was a bad idea, but I was desperate. I have the money now. I stopped, didn't I? I didn't use, did I? Unlike you, who asked me if I could help you smoke weed or whatever." Yoongi's voice was soft, but firm. He never raises his voice for anyone, ever. He's only ever screamed at Jihoon, and that had been another Yoongi.

"Are you seriously bringing that conversation up again, huh? Jesus, Yoongi. I said I was sorry! It was stupid, I know, but I thought that if I wanted to experiment, let it at least be with you, because I trust you. I don't wanna go behind your back and make you feel like I don't think you can deal with it!" Jimin took his hand through his hair, tugging a bit at the dark strands.

"You're being contradictory. You just said you don't think I'm strong enough to be in that world, but you also say that you don't want me to feel weak." Yoongi buried his face in his large hands, feeling the pain of the fight in his intestines.

Jimin huffed in frustration, not able to meet Yoongi's eyes. His eyes kept darting around the room, focusing on every significant thing, because he actually just wanted to crawl unto Yoongi's lap and forget about the whole fight, but he knew that would only get them right back where they started.

"Yoongi, I mean that it's because... it's with Jihoon! I don't know half the shit of your past, but I know that I'm uncomfortable with you being around him. I know you have no choice, but hell, what if he takes advantage of you again, huh? And I could have been helping you this entire time! I could have helped with the money! Yoongi, if you want this relationship to work, you're going to have to let me in. How can your wounds truly heal, if you don't allow me to tear the bandaids off? To help you treat it? I love you with all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my fucking being, Min Yoongi! I want to grow old with you, be the father of your children, marry you, make love to you, but it feels like I'm... I'm laying all my cards on the table, laying all my weapons down, while you won't even take your armour off." Jimin, at some point, did meet Yoongi's eyes, and months of tension finally built up. Months of being his step-father's punching bag, months of being pushed around at school, months of having to hide his relationship, months of allowing Yoongi to meet with Jihoon, had finally built up to a severe explosion of emotion, a paroxysm that was rocking his very being. Jimin wasn't angry, he was just hurt. "Just let me love you!" Jimin finally said, loudly. His bottom lip was quivering, and he felt a tear run down his cheek.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but Jimin gave him a look that shut him up. "I think you should leave. We'll talk tomorrow. I think you need some time to think about everything." He spoke softly, and Yoongi felt like his soul had frozen solid and finally cracked under the weight of his guilt. He nodded and stood up, feeling the tears on his own cheeks. He stood by Jimin and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, little one," he whispered, and Jimin nodded. Yoongi knew he felt the same, and he knew that Jimin knew that he loved him, but Yoongi realised he'd have to show it. "See you tomorrow, baby. Sleep well." He turned, and left.

A/n
ALMOST 1.6K READS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

To celebrate, how do we feel about a little character q&a? Let me know in the comments if I should do it or not~

I love you guys tho. You should remember to love yourselves.