Authors note

Hello readers! Sorry, this is not an extra chapter.
But my friend just published a new book we are co writing and I would love if y'all checked it out. Its not a werewolf book, but there is mystery and drama. So go support her and I.

Its called Hawthorn Academy!!! Its now on my account, co written with NerdBagel! There is also another werewolf book that my friend wrote alone if you want to check that out. But I hope you check out Hawthorn Academy! Hope you guys enjoy it. See you next chapter!

Book Description:

Is Hawthorn Academy the all that it seems? Or is there something more sinister at play? Everyone seems to have a secret.

Hazel Black hates it all; the secrets, the couples, even her home life is difficult. All the while her best friend Skylar Moore happens to be a secret keeper amongst all the drama of high school. Yet even she can't escape the secrets of the school as she hurries deep in her heart her true feelings.

After a freak car accident changes their lives forever, setting in a chain of events causing more secrets than they reveal. New feelings are revealed, and Skylar must change her future due to the severe injuries she sustained, as well as choose who to trust with her biggest, darkest secret that isn't even her own.

Mysterious brothers and boyfriends entangle the girls in a world they never thought would touch them. Psychopathic murderers, kidnappers and FBI agents that look a little too familiar, ensnare Hazel and Skylar in a life changing mystery.