Ye Gads

Today is a Tuesday and it's actually kind of nice. After sitting on the couch for a half listening to my music I have saved I have come to realize, today is really fckin good m8, y'all should be jealous.

My morning was a bit rocky but it wasn't bad. Yeah I forgot my poptarts and it was hella cold but I gotta start somewhere. School wasn't bad either.

I had 5 study halls and I have a total of 9 classes so half my day was spent being bored but it's better than learning and anxiety and stuff. Also the kid who I unfortunately talk to the most who is extroverted x10 wasn't here so my day has been quiet. Most of it was spent on my phone talking to online friends which is honestly just as good rn.

My one friend who normally doesn't ride the bus did today and so I got to talk to her as well. I'm super glad I didn't have to stay after today since if I did I woulda not been on the bus. Oh whale Friday is just gonna be STRESSING.

Also I got to have Nutella and calmed down since I have been making myself angry for no reason all day but I calmed down when I got home with some nice Nutella- AND OMG I PUT A HAZELNUT SANDWICH IN THE FRIDGE I LOVE YOU PAST SELF

*Ahem* But yeah nice relaxing day that's been pretty silent.

Plus

ITS SPOOPY DAY TOMORROW BISHES Y'ALL CAN BET IM BEING A SIM CUZ THAT'S THE COSTUME MY FRIEND IS MAKING ME. HALLOWEEN IS GOING TO BE DOPE THIS YEAR I CAN FEEL IT. (low-key probably just cursed myself)

Anyways I have ideas for my thoughts book and this is chapter 200 so I have to make a new one. Yeah. Life is good. All is well. And if your day isn't swell, take a nap. Buh bye see you in the next book.