Yes, I Made Another Book

I know, I just started a book not to long ago, I have several zodiac one shots to write and plus I have to write my other book. And yet I'm writing this. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you!

Because, I need to clear my mind sometimes. I talked about a weird funk I was in were I struggled to write. Well to make sure I don't end up in that again, I've made this book. I have a lot of thoughts and book ideas. In fact, I want to make three more books right now! I need some serious mental help honestly.

Anyways, just wanna say, ummmm..... I don't know.

Life, it sucks. Life is hitting hard right now. I'm in pain, it feels as if I got shot, I crave chocolate, and food. I also hate everyone, and I feel more impulsive, and angry, and... emotional, hence why I'm making this book. All ladies will understand those symptoms I just described, some guys might not thoguh.(not saying guys are dumb or anything, they just don't have to experience the pain and the emotional rollercoaster that is the dreaded period ever 28 days.)

Let's talk about something else now though! I don't have school tomorrow, for the present time I'm righting this. Also I still have homework. Bleh. Plus I have to stay after school Wednesday and Thursday,(not for detention) and I need my grandma to pick me up.

Now, some of you may have the sweet grandma who spoils you and is the sweetest thing ever, well, I basically worship you because of that. My grandma is horrible, she complains about everything, and I mean everything. All you have to do to make her mad is nothing. Just walk in a room, sit down, wait five minutes and she's yelling. It's so annoying! I've made her mad, and I have to deal with her anger on ever day of the week.

She loves to text me. Not just the occasional text from the sweet grandma who you don't see that often, no. I'm talking about the grandma that you see ever week who can't go one day without asking you about your day. My grandma also asks me important questions she should be asking my dad. It's so annoying and frustrating!

She's a Taurus. Now I have liked ever single Taurus I have met, except her. This doesn't correlate to anything, I just wanted to say that she was a Taurus. I'm done with my rant now.

Sorry about the 400 word rant above. Great way to start the book. Oh well, I needed to get that out. This book will be like a diary for me probably. I feel better, I take my Nutella and leave.

*Walks out of room, is never seen again*