D.C. and Homework

I forgot to say that I'm going to D.C. tommorow. It's gonna be epic! I can't wait for it. There's gonna go be so much stuff to do.

Also there's four buses and only two have WiFi and phone charging stations at your seat and I got one of them. The third bus only has a power strip at the front and wifi so if you can't use your phone once it's died. The last bus doesn't have either.

I also have no clue who I'm gonna sit next to. I'm just glad that my friend got her mom to ask for our group to be with the main teacher of the group so we got the best chaperone. For the bus ride I just hope that I sit next someone I actually like or someone that isn't annoying.

But I have so much homework. I have three textbooks with one I have to do 20 pages of. I have a math packet a french packet, several English papers(not an essay just weird notes), and plus an entire art project to do afterwards. I'm gonna be doing most of my homework on the bus hopefully.

Also yesterday for French we had to give up our phones for 24 hours by putting it in the school safe. I watched TV the entire time and I couldn't go on the internet so when I went on Wattpad I had over 100 notifications.(I had joined a rp and that's why, I'm not actually that popular).

I hope I can write on the trip though, that's my biggest hope.

Farväl alla.