SNOW!

Guys and gals it's snowing outside. It's taken an unusually long time to start but today is the day, I can feel it. A snow storm. :3

Since it normally starts snowing in November there's definitely going to be a snow storm since it's so delayed. And snow storms means no school!! Hooray!

Do any of you get snow storms and would your school day get cancelled do to a snow storm?

This brings up a story though. When I was in sixth grade there was a lot of snow on the ground. At least a feet and a half at the time.(sorry metric people) And the wind was blowing everywhere and everyone at my bus stop was complaining since all the schools around us had closed but ours.

Then the one girl goes on her phone to check if anything has been cancelled. Right as she was doing this a bus pulls up to, which isn't right since it came from the right not the left. The doors open and the driver announced that schools been cancelled. They cancelled after all the buses had been sent out, all the kids got up,(at least the ones that are one of the first on the bus) and after all the other schools. I was a very angry sixth grader, which now that I think of it, sixth graders are so tiny! I wanna an angry sixth grader now.

Yeah, school got cancelled for like an entire week or two. It was epic. I won't name the name the storm was given since that could give away my location, but I'm happy.

Oh whale, I should get going. I'm writing this in the middle of lunch, alone.(my friends are on a field trip for honors chorus but I hate chorus so I'm not in it.) Bye and have a beautiful day!