Sounds

Ugh I'll be camping soon but I feel absolutely horrible. My sister basically only eats ramen noodles and she eats it soooo loudly, to me at least.

The sounds feel like it almost physically hurts me. I hate it so much, it feels like everything is going wrong and the world is crumbling. Suddenly all I can hear is that sound and I can't help but want to get away, so most of the time I do.

I'll go to a different room and calm down or maybe I'll put in my ear buds and turn it up to a ridiculously high volume. Sometimes I can't get away though.

Like at night when my sister is sucking her thumb, which does have a noise and I despise it. I can't just run out to the living room and sit there until, well basically until I fall asleep.

Instead I end up getting angry and upset and over all frustrated. I'll twitch and want to scream. If it's really bad I'll end up crying and even sometimes mumbling stuff like "make it stop" or "go away". Even when it does end I still feel anxious since who knows when it'll come back.

I keep my door to my(technically me and my sisters room) closed since I never want to be caught off guard by those horrible sounds.

My parents are annoyed by it though. They tell me to "just deal with it" "get over your issues" "not let it bother you". I just want to yell at them that its not that simple. Its more than just an annoying sound.

Yet they refuse to ever believe that it could actually be a problem. That I'm just over reacting. I mean how can their one "normal" child have problems? She's basically perfect! She doesn't anxiety, or misophonia, of any problems!

The worst part is that seemingly no one notices it. Everyone could he at lunch and one person has a thing of chicken soup and all I can hear is the slurping of the soup even though there is probably at least 100 other people talking.

Oh whale I need mah Nutella so I'll see y'all on Friday or Saturday after camping! Hooray!