Scooby-Doo

In the morning I watch Scooby-Doo since it's the only thing on that's actually slightly good. After three years of watching it in the morning I would like to share my discovers with you.

Today I have finally realized that Scooby is an absolute b!tch. He's also quite selfish too. He only wants Shaggy to have him as friend and won't even talk to Shaggy because of a fight when at least Velma will.

And Velma, is a pure Virgo. She's got the super smart stereotype, she's got the nerdy stereotype, she's even got the emotion stereotype for Virgo!

Also Shaggy has an irrational fear of ghosts and ghouls and stuff like that. He's unmasked hundreds of phonies! Aslo Shaggy I seem, is a Taurus. He eats alot, he goes well with Velma, aka the Virgo. Yeah, that's it for him, NEXT!

Fred and Daphne now. Fred is an idiot. He also doesn't think, he's good at one thing. Also Daphne is a moron for liking Fred. I don't have any signs for sure on these guys, but I would Aquarius for Fred with the emotional detachiness, and Gemini for Daphne since it just seems to make sense to me, or Leo for her.

The town of Crystal Cove is also idiotic. The kids have solved hundreds of mystery's and yet they still aren't trusted. Like, what the heck!?it doesn't make sense to me. This show is the definition of stupid people and how they think, I feel as if I understand the world just a little better now.

I leave you all, with this information until the next time I decide to make a chapter. Goodbye my potato friends. *Fog comes out as I slowly moonwalk away*