When the anxiety sets in

Welp I've been sick since probably Saturday or Sunday so that's nice. I've also on purposely not do my social homework because I freaking hate the student teacher and I'm bored out of my mind in the class. I barely just got an understanding of the math work and well I've been kicked out of the place I eat along with everyone else who eats there.

You may think that last isn't a big problem, but it's the worst of them all. I have nowhere else to eat. I had to eat in the math room with a friend! I don't even like the math teacher!(don't tell her that though.) The only other option for me is the lunchroom. Before I could've ate lunch I'm the art room but then that was limited to only the studio art kids, which I am not one of them. I also can't eat in the music room cause I'm not musical. So I have to return to the lunchroom, where I haven't eaten in several months, since September actually. I don't know where anyone sits! I'll have to ask my friend if there are any open seats at their table or else I'm just going to the math room, and if that fails never underestimate the auditorium or the seats in front of it on the outside.

But what makes me mad about this situation is that it was because of garbage on the floor. From people that isn't my group, I mean yeah we might leave the occasional thing once a week like a Ziploc bag but that's it. Not enough to get us kicked out. This is why I hate people. I went to that room to get away from people,but noooooooooo, people just had to follow. In September there were only two groups, my the end of October mine shrunk by probably four people. Then all of a sudden, BAM! 4 more groups appear within only two months. That makes 6. Too, many, people! Bcoalcnfjwkcncje. And everyone wonders why I'm an anti-social introvert with a small but manageable case of social anxiety.

Wish me luck on my science test(which I don't have the notes to study for right now), finding a new lunch table, and not coughing up a lung while doing the above.