The puddle theory

Alright time for some background. Tuesday after school I got into an argument about a puddle with a kid who walks on the street as me, let's call them Pisces. Pisces argument was that the puddle was frozen on that morning and their only evidence was because it was 10 degrees out.(it's all in farenheight) My argument was that the puddle was not frozen but I haven't been able to back it up until now.

This morning and afternoon I checked to make sure the puddle was only slush, which is was. So I had to be right, it was obvious. Then after spending all day*cough* morning *cough* thinking about it I found out the answer.

It's salt water.

And salt water freezes at zero degrees. But how can it be salt water you ask? Simple. Because of the cars driving over it just came off of a salted road, thus transferring the salt into the puddle.

I AM A GENIUS! You have no clue how great I actually feel. Me and Pisces have been arguing about this for too long, and I've finally put an end to it, well until I tell them. Because obviously the day I find out my dead set evidence they have to not be going home on the bus.

Oh whale. I'll be getting picked up by my grandma since she's taking me out for a special occasion which takes place tomorrow.

I'm just glad it's Friday.

-An extremely happy Zodi