Starting the year the right way and rants

The best way to start your year is by eating nutella as you watch anime. That's what I was doing at 12a.m. today. (January 1st)

Now to rant.
I have school tomorrow and I've gotta wake up at 5 freaking 30 in the morning. You know, I have a friend who wakes up at 7. 7!!!! SEVEN! *Flips table and throws rocks at random people* THE ANGER WITHIN!

Oh yeah. My mom has QVC on, it's a shopping channel that we leave on if no one is watching TV. But they were selling clothes, and bragging about how thin it is! A normal shirt, and how it's thin! I don't know the people in other countries, but in America, it's as if the shirts are slowly getting thinner every single, day. And women's clothes are too thin already. One of my favorite shirts was bought from the guys section, and you know why it's so different from the rest. Well it's because it uses a fabric that actually hides sweat stains. I'm not lying either, I would be able to sweat in the middle of Antarctica in winter. It's horrid, and plus the stains are noticable, except on that shirt and yes it's because of fabric thickness. But if one day you become a clothes designer, make women's shirts not so thin, but thicker. Thank you.

I'm not done complaining though.

This isn't Celsius by the way. Do any of you see a problem in this photo? WELL I DO!!!! IT'S TOO FLIPPING COLD! I MIGHT AS WELL BE LIVING IN THE ICE AGE! I HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE AT 6:30 IN THE MORNING AND LET'S NOT EVEN MENTION WIND CHILL! I SWEAR IF MY SCHOOL DOESNT CANCEL SCHOOL AND I GET FROST BITE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IM GONNA SUE THEIR BITCH ASSES CUZ IM PISSED! MOTHER NATURE CAN GO F-

Aquarius: Normally the zodiacs don't make an appearance in this book, but we need to censor her. But seriously, it's cold and she doesn't have any boots or gloves. Well bye everyone and have a good night, or day!!!!