The Same Ad

I, am, stressed! One of the things that gives me anxiety is when something that working perfectly fine a second ago breaks. I freak out when that happens. That's why in January when Wattpad was weird I didn't go on as much, because I just got a blue circle symbol that rotated for awhile. Well now on YouTube there's this new ad that's 16 seconds long and it's broken mah YouTube. The same motha fugdin' ad on nearly ever video I watch.

It's causing me so much stress. The way I de-stress is through YouTube. Now its the opposite. This is most definitely only a first world problem.

But other than that my day's been pretty good. I actually went to my lesson today for viola, science was almost like a mini history lesson since we got a sub. He's a really good sub too, he may be old but that's even better. We got a detailed description of stuff that happened in the Apollo 13 because the one guy didn't go on the trip because he was exposed to the measals and there wasn't any vaccines back then. Pretty neato if you ask me.

The squirrels are stalking me again too. I see the same, actually not even the same, it's the child of the original squirrel now, stalking me as I walk home from school. Stupid squirrels. Always stalking me but when I try to give them hugs they run away and hiss.

You know, I've had a screaming contest with a squirrel before. It was a hot summer day and I was walking around the neighborhood with an older friend of mine who we'll call Pisces. Me and Pisces were going in a circle and we heard this loud but muffled sound as we walked around. I pin pointed the sound to the squirrel that used to stalk me but I think died and now it's child stalks me, in a tree not to far away.

I looked up in the tree and Pisces told me to just ignore the screaming squirrel. I didn't. I got annoyed with it and just shouted to it, "You think screaming is normal now eh? Well I'm better at it! AHHHHHHHH" And it stopped for a second, looked at me and shouted back. This continued for some time before Pisces dragged me away from the squirrel.

Yup, this chapter was basically how my mind works. I went from YouTube ads to screaming at squirrels in under 500 words. Ah yes, I'm a special kind of special.