The worst cook ever

Have you ever failed at microwaving a hotdog? Well I have and yes I microwave hotdogs because I can't grill plus it's February and raining outside and my dad isn't even here to grill them.

I didn't fail because I forgot to poke it because steam has to escape or else it explodes I had cut up the hotdog since there's no rolls left, I failed because I burned it. Yup I managed to burn them, in a microwave that was on for only 20 seconds.

It was because of how close I put them together. They fused together. Thankfully it was only the skin and not that bad, they way I describe it makes it sound like the entire thing was burned.

Also I had made another hotdog earlier and put on to much ketchup but I didn't want to waste plates(they're paper) so I just microwaved it again. Microwaved ketchup looks weird. Almost like crystals formed on it. Plus it gets really goopy.

Oh whale, I'm a horrible chef. I shouldn't be aloud in the kitchen but hey, I can make a damn good sandwich with pickles and chips. Or pour a pretty tasty bowl of cereal. Oh yeah, I'm the best when it comes to foods that don't require heat.

Also I'm officially apart of a band. Not the normal kind though. I play the stand. My Libra friend plays the violin. And the other Sagittarius girl plays the sketchbook.

Me and the Sagittarius girl(that I had never met before) play percussion on our musical devices. I bang the metal stand and its loud. Really loud, but also sounds slightly like a gong. The Sagittarius girl smacks the sketchbook keeping the beat.

The Libra makes up random rhythms, I also make up random rhythms. We sound pretty cool if you ask me.

*Slowly eats hotdog while backing away*