Rejoice!

Today is a good day for me. First off I don't have school tomorrow. Secondly my horrid student teacher for history left today. Thirdly I've finally made spaghetti on my own.

The first point is because of... Something. I don't actually know why i don't have school tomorrow, but I don't care! More sleep!

Second point is great because that student teacher was awful. They should not be teaching. I've been taught the same lesson in different variations probably ten times by now, but Monday, that shall change. I got to eat a rice crispy treats and drink a Kool-aid pouch and had the ability to steal some oreos without anyone noticing.

The bad thing that came with the Oreos was that I think my Leo friend is now passive aggressively pissed at me. I was happy about the Oreos and I don't normally eat food out of lunch(plus I ate a tiny breakfast today unlike other days where I  eat poptarts)so I excitedly told her "I'm so happy! I stole Oreos today and plan on eating them in study hall". She asked "Can I have an Oreo?" And of course I said something stupid and unnecessary. "Well you don't let me eat your food so I won't let you eat mine." Since normally, and I'm gonna say my opinion, she has no control over where and when she eats and would probably do it in front of a kid from Africa who hasn't eaten in three days. I've even given her suggestions on packing a separate snack bag so she don't eat her entire lunch to fast. Rejected. Just wait until lunch like most of us or eat in a study hall and not in the middle of the locker room. Rejected.

And you know what, that's the only food she brings when  she normally stays later than most students on a daily basis, for the whole day.

I mean, I do ask for a small piece of the food most of the time. I normally mean stuff like crumbs, I'll take anything. I mean she did give me a small piece of a cookie yesterday, but she also lashed out at me because I wanted to pole one her heart cake thingies, not eat it.

She made sure to point out that she gave me a small piece of her cookie yesterday as well. She also made sure to announce that she would respect the boundaries I have set and understand that she shall not cross them and happily love with what I say.

Bitch you boundaries are as wide the entire Asian Continent along with half of Europe, and you tryna guard every single corner like you're North Korea! And you ain't open to suggestions either. That's what I thought but didn't say so or else I'd probably get flipped over onto my back since she's in martial arts classes.

Also if you're mad say it directly and don't beat around the bush. I lack common sense and empathetic abilities, which basically means I won't piece together how you feel truly until you actually straight up tell me. But even when you do tell me I probably will just shoo your feelings away and place mine over them trying to prove a point but falling miles away from it.

Although I guess I did steal basically her entire bag of peppers last year and I wouldn't doubt her to a hold a grudge over that. Oh whale, guess I'll just deal with it. Man I thought Tauruns were the ones who were over protective of food, but apparently it's Leo's who are over protective of food.

Well now for point three. Spaghetti. In celebration of part two first paragraph, I decided to make spaghetti. But my mom is tired of emptying the pot of water out everytime I make spaghetti, so I had to do it on my own. I decided to use a different smaller pot and I had to break the noodles in half. I broke it in half and they exploded everywhere. I'll have to search a video or article on how to break spaghetti cuz it's a necessity. Just a minor set back. The water was boiling and I had to figure out how to put the noodles in the water. I figured it out and stood near the pot. I started to panic when the bubbles were rising so I probably the stove off three or four times to get the bubbles to go down, which they did. I grabbed the pot when it was finished, took it over to the sink and poured all the water out without burning myself at all. I had made spaghetti.

And now here I am. Finished my spaghetti. Got back on track to the original idea of this chapter as well. Man, today's been a good day. Normally I hate Thursdays, but not this one.

Also have any of you had a really dark thought before that normally just don't happen? Like if you're arguing with your parent and a thought just pops in your head of smacking them with the frying pan near by. No it's just me who imagines these weird dark things? Well I'm not surprised.

Author must go author now. Au revoir mes amies!