Sugar Daddy /Modern AU/

"Woah! That looks just amazing! Daddy, can I have it? please, please, please!"        "Of course. Give me a moment to buy it, I'll be right back"

You know, when I was a kid, I always wanted to be married. Have a beautiful house, with children. A dream job, possibly a little garden. Having a cat and a dog, going fishing with the little ones. When I was a kid, I never thought I'll have a life I have now. The 6-year-old me wouldn't be disappointed since I do have a nice house, a little garden and a lover. But... some things are things I couldn't even imagine doing what I'm doing today. 

But it's only natural. I mean, what kind of 6-year-old dreams of having a lover that buys you everything you wish, then fuck you all night long? It's not a child dream life.

But as an adult, it feels like a dream come true, so I can't complain. I mean, it's a win-win for me. I get what I want AND good sex every night. Something I am grateful for every day, reall---

Natsu's thoughts were slipping away, pleasure clouding him. He moaned and his lover and Sugar Daddy, Gray Inserted a third and final finger in him, curling his fingers to his wall, brushing over a sweet spot. That made Natsu shudder and moan once again, louder. Gray stretched him out enough, so he pulled his fingers out and pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

He lined up to his entrance with a smirk Natsu loved so much since it was so arousing. "That necklace today was quite expensive. I won't hold back" He told the pinknette, thrusting inside him roughly. Natsu like the roughness, a series of moans leaving his lips. 

Gray continued moving quite hard and fast, Natsu held on the sheets, colourful moans, 'Gray!'s, 'Daddy's and curses leaving his lips. The necklace still in his neck, the amulet is a fire heart locked in a layer of ice. It was beautiful and of course, expensive. 

Natsu was always weak and sensitive to Gray, especially as the male knew his sweets spots all too well. He moaned more and more, louder and louder. After about 2 or 3 minutes, he screamed Gray's name and came, but that didn't stop the rich black haired man.

Gray continued more rough and faster for another 20 minutes when he grunted and came inside Natsu. The bottom pink haired man was exhausted, this was the 4th round after all. He let go of the sheets, collapsing on the bed and almost passed out. He panted heavily, trying to catch his breath as he locked the amulet in his hand, not letting go. He smiled softly.

See? Not what a kid would dream of. But for me, this is Heaven. And I wouldn't trade it for anything at all. Gray is all I need. Some of you might say I'm too dependent, but I'm perfectly happy like this right now. And who knows what the future might holds. Maybe kids and a job like the young me wanted.

But no matter what, this man beside me will be part of my future. I'll forever dedicate myself to him. As he is the one I need---

Fin~

This is just something came in mind. I know it's short, but it's a mid-week little snack to help you survive! 

I'll go now, Bye my Cupcakes!