Neglected

Mood: Sad

----------

--No one's POV--

Moans and pants could be heard from the Fire mage's house. It wasn't surprising. He had a boyfriend. They had sex every other day. 

Both were panting as Gray thrust in Natsu again. They were on the couch, in the main room. Natsu moaned a bit louder as he felt Gray's cum filling him up. Natsu dropped on the couch in tiredness. He looked at Gray in the eyes. Natsu smiled and said "I love you" but he got no reply. He tried to kiss Gray but missed. In the moment Gray regained his breath, he stood up from above Natsu and put his pants and shirt back on. 

"See you later," Gray said coldly and left the house. Leaving behind Natsu on the couch, not only his clothes in pieces ((Not ripped to pieces)) but his heart as well. It was the third time Gray didn't look him in the eye, didn't said he loved Natsu and didn't kiss him. Natsu turned on his stomach and buried his face in his pillow, Sobbing.

xxx A month and a day later xxx

It happened. Again. More than a month now. Natsu didn't get on a date with his Sooo called boyfriend in more than a month, they were having sex, empty and emotionless sex. Natsu had to watch Gray with other girls and boys besides him, flirting with each and one of them. 

This day, Natsu fed up. He was already broke to pieces, fake smile at his friends. Today, he stood before the guild, no fake or real smile on his face. He. Fed. Up. He quietly opened the door, his true emotions painted all over his face. Lucy looked at the door, smiling on who's here. In the moment she saw Natsu, broke, sad, depressed, she stopped smiling. Erza, Juvia and Wendy noticed Lucy's shocked face and looked where she looked at. They got shocked as well. The always cheerful Natsu they knew vanished in the thin air.

They saw a  broken, sad and depressed Natsu instead as he walks towards them. When he arrived, Lucy was the first one speak. "Natsu? What's the matter?" Natsu sat between Lucy and Wendy. He only muttered a quiet "I give up" What only Wendy heard. She gasped and looked at Natsu worried. "What did he said, Wendy?" Erza asked. "He said...He gave up" The 3 girls beside Natsu sat in dead silence what made the guild notice it as well.

 The guild grew quiet, everyone looking at Natsu. Everyone expects the one who caused this. Gray. Gray -after 5 members made him to- walked to Natsu and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, What's wrong?" He didn't get a reply just an action. Natsu slapped his hand off of him. Making Gray pissed. "Hey, what's your problem? I try to help you!" Yelled Gray, making the very air shocked. 'Gray yelled with his boyfriend' Everyone thought. 

"What's....My problem?" Natsu said quietly. He stood up and turned to Gray. He looked him in the eyes, nearly killing Gray with his stare. "What my problem?!" Natsu yelled. "You're my problem!!! You flirt with everyone you see, YOU NEGLECTING ME!!!" Natsu's sad yells filled up the guild. "Oi--" Gray tried to say it. "DON'T YOU 'OI' ME! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Natsu started crying. He looked down as his tears fell. "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!" He said. He looked at the guild door and planned on running. He said his last words before that "I BET I WAS JUST A SEX TOY FOR YOU! YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME NOW! YOU USED ME! TORE ME APART! YOU! MADE ME MENTALLY SICK! SICK FROM Y-O-U!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and ran out of the guild.

Leaving the guild in a shocked silence. But the one who was the most surprised was Gray. Erza looked at Gray with a killing stare, stronger than Natsu's "What can you say for yourself what can make me stop from killing you?" She said coldly as a sword appeared in her hand. Gray shivered at the aura Erza made.

>> With Natsu <<

--Natsu's POV--

I did it... I can't believe that I could throw all at once in Gray's face. He looked surprised and shocked. He earned it! He... he was crueller than a villain torturing a 5 years old girl! he used me! broke my heart! Made me wear that stupid fake smile! I can't believe I loved him! I can't believe I still love him! He doesn't deserve me!  He's just an emotionless jerk! I don't know why did I start to date with him in the first place!

I lost in my thoughts as I run home. When I arrive, the rain starts to pour. I open the door and shut it close. I sit before the door, pulling my knees to my chest and bury my head in my chest and legs. I start to cry. Hard. "I...*hic* love...*sob* you...*hic**sob**sob* Gray..." I manage to say.

I didn't deserve this... Any of this... Why... Why me? Of all people? I can't... not anymore...I--I just can't bear this pain anymore... S---Should I die already? Is this what God wants? If so... I'll gladly do it...

Fin~