Gone Crazy

"Sweetheart, can you get me a glass of water, my head kinda hurts."    "Yes, be back in a second" Sounded the response. The black haired male stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He got out a glass and poured some of the transparent liquid into the glass. 

When he returns, he places the glass on the coffee table, stepping closer to his husband. "Natsu, are you alright?" He asked, worried. The shorter male was holding his head from both sides, shaking. 

"Gray...My head hurts like hell..." He whispered and groaned in pain. Gray kneeled down, placing a hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Natsu, should I get an ambulance?" Natsu shook his head. Gray sighed. "I will get some head-pain killer" He stood up and walked back in the kitchen. He got off a big box from a shell, what had medicines and some knife in it. Suddenly, he heard a scream from his living room, where Natsu was. He dropped the box, running back into the room. Natsu was on his knees, still holding his head. He stopped the shaking and the screaming. 

Gray was worried to hell and back. "Natsu!" He said, stepping closer but stopping when he heard a faint chuckle. He sighed. "This wasn't a very funny prank, Natsu. I worried to death." Natsu looked up. A chill ran on Gray's spine. "Natsu?" The pinknette had a look on his face, you could only see on a Yandere when they kill with an insane smile. 

The Dragon Slayer stood up and slowly, creepily walked to the kitchen. Gray was scared now. He remembered that he dropped the box full of medicines and knifes. WHY WAS HE KEEPING KNIFES WITH MEDICINE AGAIN?! He ran upstairs, locking himself in the bathroom. He heard slow footsteps "Oh, Darling~" He heard Natsu say in a creepy voice. "Darling, why are we playing hide and seek?~ You know I can smell, hear and sense you, right?~ YoU're not by any chance...scared of me~" 

Gray's eye let out a tear from fear. He fast got his communication Lackrima out of his pocket and called Erza.

He was shaking. Sure, he was a powerful mage, but he was scared because he couldn't possibly bring himself to fight Natsu. But the male on the other side of the door could bring himself to.

He called Erza as he heard Natsu getting close by. "Halo? Gray? Why are you calling me? You said you and Natsu will get this week off and it's only Wednesday." Gray was now sobbing in fear. He was surprised how terrified he can get from his own Husband. He understood now Natsu's enemies' fear of him. He was f*cking terrifying if he decides to haunt you down. 

"Erza...*sob* help me" Gray whispered so Natsu won't hear him. "Help you? What do you mean?" Gray could hear the guild in the background as everyone talked. He whispered quieter now as Natsu got real close. He hid in the wardrobe and continued. "Natsu.....He has gone crazy and wants to kill me..."   "What? I can't hear you!"He heard Erza shouting a "Quiet at once!" to the guild and the talking died down. Gray was sobbing harder as Natsu was a few steps away.

"Natsu had a headache and I went to get him medicine....When I returned, he was screaming from pain...then, he suddenly looked like someone who's bloodthirsty....*sob* and I ran in the bathroom, as he grabbed a knife I think...*sob* And now, he's trying to kill me..." He heard Natsu from the other side of the door as he stopped. He knew Erza could hear this.

"Darling~ Stop playing and come out~ You know I can sense you~," Natsu said in a psychopathic voice. Gray's hand was shaking so hard, he dropped the phone, accidentally loud it out, so Erza heard him louder and he heard Erza louder. 

Meanwhile, the guild was silent. Erza was on the phone with a terrified face. Suddenly, the phone louded out, so the whole guild heard it. 

Loud bangs were heard like someone is trying to break in a door. Hard sobbing and footsteps got closer to the phone. "Darling~ Quit it, you're just making it worse~" They heard Natsu's singy-song voice. "P--Please! I don't know who you are but let Natsu free!" They heard Gray's shaky voice. 

"Hmm? So you want me to kill you for real?"     "Just...just leave us alone!"    *door being tear from its place*    "Found you~ Stay still~ It will only hurt like hell, but don't worry, it will be over soon~"       *stabbing sounds*    "AAAAGGGHHH"   "I told you to stay still~"   *more and more stabbing sounds*     "*cough cough* Nat---su....I...love you....By--e..."

Then, the phone line died-----Along with Gray Fullbuster.

Fin~

I know it's terrible, but this is what was on my mind. I'm really sorry for this crap