Visiting Gray

"Where are you going, Natsu?" The Scarlet haired friend of Natsu's asked. "Nowhere special. I am going to visit Gray, that's all." Natsu smiles at his friend. "Do you want me to go too?" Erza asked. Natsu shook his head. "I wanna be alone with him today." He said. He walked home and picked up the bouquet he prepared. This was the less, he visited Gray 1 month earlier last time. 

'I wonder...' Natsu though on his way to Gray. 'Do you remember? Our time together was fun. It still is. Our first date was a disaster, but I laughed so hard, I started crying. We were in a restaurant and we ate when you talked with a full mouth of food to a waiter. You accidentally spit your food on his uniform and he got so mad, you two started fighting over it. And I laughed myself to death.

That other time, we were sitting under a tree at night, gazing the stars on a hill. You fell asleep and rolled down. And when you woke up, you thought someone kidnapped you. You were so scared of the nothing. You were so hilarious.

Our first kiss wasn't flawless either. I remember. We were sitting on a bench beside the water. it was beautiful. You turned to me and lightly grabbed my chin, making me turn to you. You got closer and closer. And I thought I'll trick you. When you were super close, I yelled in your ear, "WAKE ME UP INSIDEEEE!" You fell off the bench and I rolled in laughter. Of course, I gave you a kiss afterwards.'

Natsu opened the gates and walked in.

'You were so hilarious all the time. Funny and you made me laugh every time. You tell jokes no one would laugh at, but you try so hard not to laugh on it, I laugh on your face. You look like a chicken what was cooked too long and wanna explode when you hold back a laugh. You protect me on missions if I can't protect myself. I am so grateful to you, Gray. Do you remember?  That one time, I was injured and you were out of magic, But you kept the shield up. You promised me there that you will protect me, no matter what. You would die for me too.'

Natsu walked up on stone-made stairs.

'I hope you're not too angry that I didn't come sooner. I was just unable to. I'm sorry, but I am almost there. And we're gonna have a good time, OK? We are going to talk, laugh and everything you wanna do together. We're gonna be together forever soon, don't worry. Just wait for a day or two after this. I promise I'll be yours for as long as we can beside each other. 

Natsu walked a bit, then set the bouquet in a vase and placed the vase back to its place. 

"I love you, remember that. I always did and will." Natsu smiled.

'Gray Fullbuster. Lived 45 years. Died due Suicide' was readable on Gray's gravestone. The wind gently blew Natsu's hair as he stood beside the grave of his lover. 

"I'll join you tomorrow and we'll do ANYTHING you want, okay? Wait a bit longer, please" Natsu smiled as he gripped the rope in his hand.

Fin~