Bath-time funs

(A little sorry gift, here is a full chapter ONLY smut! Hope ya forgive meh!)

"C'mon, Natsu! Don't be embarrassed. We've done this before!" Gray smiled and chuckled at the blushing Dragonslayer.  "S--Shuttup! We may've done it and all, but not in a frickin' bathtub!" Natsu spat back, his face red.

Gray was in the bathtub already, Natsu standing beside it, covering himself with a towel. He sighed and gave up, dropping the towel and sitting in, between Gray's legs. The other male chuckled again and made Natsu turn around, so they were facing each other, Natsu on his knees in the water, their faces half an inch from each other. The shorter male looked away in embarrassment. 

Then, a big gasp escaped between his soft lips. "G--Gray! Alre--ady?" He stuttered out. He was caught off guard after all. Gray smirked and pecked his nose. All he did was easily slip one finger inside Natsu, and he already got a nice reaction. He leant beside Natsu's ear and whispered lowly and in a seducing tone. "Hmm, it went in so easily and nicely~ Did you, by any chance... Masturbated on the back as well~? It makes me think if I left your soft lips as a mona too~?" 

Natsu moaned quietly. His weak point was Gray's whispers. "M...Maybe... Nggh... Gray, quit teasing meh..." He said. He moaned quietly again when Gray slipped in another one of his slender fingers, making a scissoring motion inside Natsu, perfectly pushing against Natsu's sensitive spots, what made the male warp his arms around Gray's neck for support and pant quietly, some more little moans leaving him. 

They just started and Natsu was already fully hard. Not to mention Gray, who was turned on by Natsu's moans and light shaking in the body. He continued with two fingers for a while, then added a third one, curling his fingers against Natsu's wall to push against a sensitive spot. Natsu gasped and moaned again. "For fuck's sake, Gray...Ahh~ Fuck me already..." He said between pants. The mentioned male chuckled. "Someone is needy~ Try to beg, kitten~" Gray whispered again. 

Natsu grew more desperate, so he obeyed his Master, a sGray loves it when he calls the taller one. "M...Ma-Ahh~-aster... Please, get you long and thick cock inside my tight little ass, and fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow..... Make me scream out your name so loud, so whole Magnolia hears me~ hears it how much my whole body belongs to you, Master...~ And only you..." He said between moans and pants. Gray smirked and licked his lips. 

He pulled his fingers out, earning a whine from Natsu. Gray used the warm water as lube and knew Natsu loges it raw, so he pushed in him slowly, more and more with time. When he was in all the way, he gave Natsu to adjust his size, since they couldn't do it in a month because of Gray's mission.

Natsu panted more, feeling completely filled up. After about a minute, he nodded a little to Gray to signal he was used to the size. Gray nodded back and started to move slowly and softly for first. Sure, they liked rough sex but he won't torture Natsu... until he's asked to do so. After a few thrusts, a loud moan left Natsu's mouth. Gray hit his prostate, what was his sweetest and most sensitive spot. Gray smirked and continued to hit that spot, with a bit more force to earn more pleasure for both of them. Natsu started to let out a river of moans.

 Gray pulled him into a messy kiss, what Natsu returned, closing his eyes. His moans were muted by the kiss. The dominant one licked his lips, asking for entrance, what he gladly granted, opening his mouth. Gray's tongue inside Natsu's hot mouth, exploring every inch, even though he could draw a mao by memory by now.

Natsu pulled back for air and moaned loudly as Gray went harder and faster, thrusting his hips upwards more and more. No words were said, but they both knew what the other was thinking with this physical interaction. 

Gray sucked and bit down on Natsu's neck next, making a dark hickey, It would be noticeable from a mile away. Natsu loved that feeling, but then Gray did something that he didn't expect to come. Gray's hand warped around his hard member, starting to jerk him off in the same pace he was being penetrated. He moaned even louder, knowing it probably reached other houses by now. 

"G--Ahh! Master...! I'M--Nggh! Gonna--Gah~!" Natsu moaned out. Gray smirked. Cum, kitten~ Cum while moaning my name as I do you plenty in your belly~" He whispered. Natsu moaned louder than before, cumming and panting hard, laying onto Gray fully. The other groaned at the sudden tightness Natsu made when cumming, and came deep inside him, pulling out afterwards. The other was leaking a bit, but it didn't matter.

After all this, Gray got Natsu and himself out, dried them both as Natsu was too sleepy to do it himself. When he placed the Dragonslayer in bed and went back, cursing a bit. The ground was completely wet... And on top of all that, there was an angry knock on the wall. Wait... it was just 2 am.

Gray slowly went to the door, opening it. Erza stood there in all glory, a plush Jellal in her arms and death glaring at Gray for being soooo loud in the middle of the night. Gray gulped hard. "H--Hey....Erza...."