Proposal

Mood: Happy

----------

--No one's POV--

Gray was thinking the whole day. No, the whole week. Or Month. A hard decision was behind him already, but a bigger was inside his head. Whenever he thought about it, his mind got blank. He couldn't think of any way to do what he WANTED to do. First, the thought appeared in his head a year ago. But he put it aside in his head until now. He was sure now what he wanted to do, but not sure about how to do it.

How should he ask Natsu for marriage?

He wanted a special way to propose, but he couldn't think about anything. Then, a little idea appeared after a painful and long time. Ask from his friends! Lucy and Loke were already married, so he could as them. Erza and Juvia were just engaged, but still.

So, he stood up in the guild and walked to Erza. He whispered in her ear: "Call the team together in Lucy's house. Outcluding Natsu" And he walked away. Erza looked after him and did as she was asked to. After 30 minutes, Juvia, Erza, Lucy and Gray sat in Lucy's place. Gray sighed. "Lucy, please summon Loke. I need him too for this conversation." He looked serious so no one asked anything. Lucy summoned Loke, who sat beside his wife.

"What is it sweety?" Loke asked from Lucy. "Gray asked me to summon you. He has a serious talking with us. What's weird is that Natsu isn't here" She stated. "I asked Erza not to invite him. I have a question to you guys what he CANNOT know about just yet." Gray began. Everyone looked at him, curiosity in the air.

Gray started blushing hard and looked down. "H--How am I supposed to....P-Propose to him?" Gray stuttered out. Everyone sat in a silence for a minute, then Juvia broke the awkwardness "You wanna marry Natsu?" Gray simply nodded. Everyone started to cheer loudly, the street heard it as well. And who walked down on the street?

Natsu.
((If your hint was him, you won a free rainbow! Just wait until it's raining and the sun brightly on the sky and you'll see it ;) ))

Natsu looked at Lucy's window, what happened to be open and jumped in her apartment. "Hey, guys! What is going on?" He asked, completely unaware of the happenings. He only saw his boyfriend looking at him as if he'll die in a moment. Juvia jumped on her feet. "Natsu! W--Wanna go on an e--easy mission with me? I--I really need mo--ney!" She tried to save the situation. Natsu shrugged. "Sure?" After that, he was dragged out under a flash.

Everyone sighed in relief. "Need to be quieter," Loke stated. "now, turning back to the question. You want us to help you find a way to propose to Natsu?" Gray nodded at Erza's question.

xxx 2 days later xxx

Natsu didn't saw Gray all day. He started to be worried. Not just that, Lucy and Erza has vanished as well. By now, everyone knew about Gray's plan Outcluding the pinky dragon slayer. Natsu walked to Juvia who sat at the bar, in an awkward silence. The guild was oddly quiet as well as no one dared to accidentally spill the beans. They could die by Gray if they do. Natsu broke the silence "Hey Juvia, where is Gray, Lucy and Erza?"

He asked, from pure curiosity. "Oh, Natsu-kun... Gray-kun, Erza-san and Lucy-san are... away from the guild" Wendy tried to save Juvia. Natsu sighed "I noticed. But where did they go?" He asked again. Then, Juvia's pocket made a "Bing" sound. Juvia stood up and faced with Natsu, "Let's go" She grabbed Natsu's wrist and pulled him out of the guild.