Tentacles

This shot born from pure boredom so don't be surprised if there is some misspelling. It's 2 in the freakin' am and I can't sleep!

Warning!  

Contains (wet) tentacles!

Mood: Dunno :/ 

----------

--Gray's POV--

I sit with my lover at the guild bar. My lover is Natsu Dragneel. We had sex more than I can count now. It's not just that he's good in bed but he's caring, loving and I could list is until midnight.

How did I figure it out that I fell in love with the one and only Salamander? It's funny, really.

It all happened about 1 year ago...

xxx Flashback to about a year ago xxx

I was walking home at 10 pm as I usually do.

Today we didn't fight with Natsu... strange. But I shrug it off and go to take a shower.

After the shower, I walk to the bed and lie down, closing my eyes. I slowly fall asleep. 

***** In  Gray's Dream ******

Natsu is standing in the middle of nowhere. He looks around, he doesn't know where he is. Suddenly, 4 wet and icy cold tentacles appear and grab his wrists, pulling them above his head. To be sure he doesn't run away, the other 2 grabs his ankles. Natsu is already blushing madly from the touches of the wet and icy tentacles. Suddenly, other two appears and starts to play with his nipples. He moans out loud and pants heavily. 

They play with him for a minute and after that, ((They don't stop)) 2 other of the tentacles appear. Natsu starts to moan Gray's name. One makes its way in Natsu's pants and pulls them off, along with his boxer. Natsu is already a panting, moaning mess. When they are down, one of the tentacles starts to touch his member, making Natsu shiver. 

As another touches his lips, making him open his mouth and pant and moan louder. One tentacle starts to jerk off Natsu. He looks up and almost screams from the pleasure. It goes teasingly, awfully slow at the start but it fasters up. Another one is going in his hole, making Natsu tear up in pleasure and pain. He moans Gray's name louder as well.  His face is now redder than his flames would ever be.

As the one in his hole fasters up so does the pumping one and the two what teases his nipples. He closes his eyes and literally screams as he cums everywhere. 

After he cums, the tentacles leave to where they came from. Natsu drops on his knees, then he falls on the left. He is still panting heavily, now lying in his sweat and cum all over him.

Then-------

-

-

------Gray wakes up on the sun shining all over his room. "Dammit..." he mutters.

Fin~

I know it was short, sorry. This just popped in my head as I saw that picture above. Art is not mine!