1-year anniversary on Wattpad!

YooHooo! I'm here with you guys a year now! Time sure passes by! 

This'll be a little sneak-peek part of one of my soon-to-be-published book!

Basically, it's a next-generation. With the ships: Gratsu, Lolu, Erza and Gale.

Gratsu: Ryan Fullbuster
Lolu: Ryuu Mizu Halekise
(More characters introduced in the book soon!)

Also, this chapter down here isn't the one that'll be in the book! This is a beta type of it!

So, without more talk, let's go!

---------

Ryan was chatting away with his friends. A usual day in Fairy Tail. People talking and laughing. People arriving from quests and people walking out to do one. Ryan was sitting at the bar counter, talking with his 2 best friends. "So, how was your morning?" One of his best friends, Ryuu asked. "The usual. Father (Gray) woke me up after I slept in 10 minutes. I grabbed my breakfast and walked here while eating it. Of course, thanks to my fathers' stripper habit what I got from him, I lost my shirt on the way but found it a street behind me." Ryan said, smiling a little. 

"And...How is your dad?" Ryuu asked. Ryan smiled a bit. "Better. He is healing faster than the doctors said he would. He was able to get out of bed today and he went out for a run."   "That's good! So, what quest should we take next?" Ryuu asked, excited. "I don't know. Maybe---" Ryan was interrupted by a loud, high scream. It was like a man was making this scream, but it could definitely break a glass or two. Ryan and Ryuu looked at the infirmary doors. Two of the strongest members walked in and as they did, Ryan saw a bit of salmon colour inside. 

"Ryuu-chan...Who's in there?" Ryan asked. "I don't know..." She answered. "I'll look inside! Someone is really suffering, I wanna know who it is!" So, he and Ryu walked to the infirmary doors but was stopped by someone. "I'm sorry Ryan and Ryuu...Gray said that I can't let you in..." Ryan looked taken back. "Father? Why would he say such a thing?"  "I---I'm afraid I can't tell you the reason. Gray said that he wants to protect you from the events inside..." Ryan became more and more curious. "I'm sorry, but I'm going in." He said. "I'm sorry." He hit the person at the door on the left of her neck, making her pass out. 

Just in this moment, another ear-piercing scream came from the infirmary. More horroristic and louder than before. Ryan pushed the doors open and stopped, shocked. "What's up?" Ryuu asked, but quickly shut up as she saw the scene.

Natsu was bound to a bed by belts. Above that, 3 of the strongest of the guild held him down, while Gray tried to calm him. Natsu was moving so much, the belts rubbed his wrists, legs and forehead red. He still screamed as tears flowed down his cheeks. His eyes were looking up at the ceiling, his pupils really little from pain and suffering. He arched his back as much as he could with the belts and the people holding him back down. Then, his voice left him and he fell back on the bed. His eyes went back to normal. His eyes looked like he had no soul. Then, the doctors said some things before Natsu slowly closed his eyes. Everyone left.

It happened so fast. Ryan stood there, shocked. His father, Gray said that his dad, Natsu was fine. But he didn't seem fine. At all. When everyone left and Gray and thought he was alone with Natsu, he sat down on a chair and held Natsu hand. He silently sobbed. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry... This is all my fault..." Gray whispered as he laid his head on the bed. Ryuu thought it would be good if she leaves the family alone, so she left.

Ryan slowly drifted back to reality. He walked to his father and dad. He tapped his father's shoulder, who shot up straight in his chair. "Father...What happened to Dad?" He asked. Gray didn't look at him, he just sighed. "Well....."

----------

That's it for this sneak-peek! See ya later <3 !