Proposal shot 2: Wedding

Note: It's only 15th like minuets when I post this. The reason for this is that there'll be no electricity from 3 am to 11 pm. Because it'll be fixed annnnnd yeah. Let's go to the shot!

Mood: Happy, Excited

(Little info: The Wedding is outside, behind a beautiful Church building)

----------

--No one's POV--

Everyone from the guild and other guilds was there. Everyone talked, laughed and made fun on each other. It was only 2 hours until the wedding begins. Everyone was excited. The church who'll get the couple to husbands -on the wish of Natsu-  is Lucy. The best man is Lyon. The bridesmaids were Wendy, Romeo and Chelia. The one who'll bring the rings is Happy. The designer was Mirajane and Jenny. The song was mixed by Nanni ((don't ask who is she, I just made up a name)). ((Also, listen to this to make you put in the mood :D  :))

Everyone talked. The guild members who were invited -By Makarov, who was the one Gray asked to invite everyone- got to know everyone. The aura was happy. The very air was excited. Everyone talked about random things until just half a hour was left 'til the wedding. Then, the subject everywhere turned to the wedding, couples, romance and Gray and Natsu.

--Natsu's POV--

I can't do it... I'm too nervous. I'm about to marry Gray... I can't believe it. I just can't! What if he changes his mind at the last minute? What if we hurry the thing? If the spark vanished?  I'm just overreacting... But I'm still nervous as hell! I mean... If I go out, the love of my life will be there and we will be together forever... But If--- "Natsu!" I hear Erza's angered voice and froze to a stiff. "S--Sorry! Lost in thoughts!" I say, obvious nervousness in my voice.

Currently, Erza is fixing my pure white suit. More like she's doing it now. Gray insisted for Erza to make my suit as she is really good in dresses/suit and armours as well. She makes the last details on it. She sighs and smiles at me. "I understand that you are nervous, but if you shake and move around too much, I'll 'Accidentally' poke you with the needle." I nod. My suit is beautiful and perfect: 

 My suit is beautiful and perfect: 

Plus my scarf of course.
My hair is like this: